32. Let's Heal Each Other.

After bathing yibo and taking a shower they both wore comfortable clothes.

well zhan wore yibo's clothes which were a little large size shirt cause his weight had gained in pregnancy which made it to fit zhan very well.

Then he carried yibo to the kitchen and made him seat on the dining table's chair gently.

Well the big baby wanted to get pampered and his husband was more than happy to able to pamper his little preggy husband.

"Seat here darling. Gege will make breakfast for two babies." Xiao zhan pinched his nose making yibo giggle.

"Uhm.. Very caring daddy and hubby." Yibo teased making Xiao zhan blush a little.

Xiao zhan started to wash vegetables and cut them as elegantly he used to in the restaurant.

While Xiao zhan was focused on making breakfast suddenly yibo asked "gege what happened to the new restaurant? and your project with Yang ge?"

Xiao zhan stilled for a while and then looked at yibo thoughtfully and then turned away while spoke "what about you just search on goggle bo-di?"

Yibo's eyes widen  and he asked "wh-what .. Are you serious ge?"

Yibo's voice showed and hurry and some thrilling excitement when he took out phone and searched on it the lotus restaurant he gasped in amusement.

He scrolled through the web page and saw the information which made him left amused.

There was all information about all the branches of the lotus restaurant all over country's and information about the owner of the restaurant "The Sean Xiao zhan".

Sean Xiao zhan is one of the top 10 master chefs across the world and the fastest ever successor who earned this much fame and money in just 6 months! People are crazy to have a taste of the single dish made by chef Xiao Sean.

After reading the article yibo suddenly felt his chest puffed in a proud as some tears gathered in his eyes.

He was speechless and he looked at Xiao zhan who was starring at him fondly.

Yibo didn't know how to react he just fumbled for words "gege.. i-i.. you.. this is.."

Xiao zhan come closer to him and cupped his cheeks with his warm hands and with a soft look in his eyes he spoke "I did it bo-di.. for you.. for us, for maa.!"

Yibo couldn't help but immediately hug Xiao zhan tightly feeling the immense happiness spreading in his chest. while he buried his face in Xiao zhan's stomach and spoke softly with some tears "I'm proud of you ge."

Xiao zhan felt like he had reached the place he was finding. finally being able to hear those words from his husband was something he always craved and desired when he started this new project of his new restaurant. he was so unsure of this will work or not but he wanted to try because his bo-di had dreamed of it, his bo-di had faith of him that he can do it.

"I-im.. s-sorry ge.. i w-wasnt there to support you." suddenly yibo's trembling voice made Xiao zhan out of his thoughts.

Xiao zhan shook his head and broke the hug slowly pulling out and kissing yibo's moist eyes he spoke "without you... It was impossible Bo-di, you were always there. With me. here, in my heart." he pointed yibo's hand to his chest were his heart was racing only for his little husband.

Yibo smiled widely while kissing on the place where Xiao zhan's heart is located making Xiao zhan to look at yibo so deeply and lovingly.

When yibo noticed Xiao zhan was starring at him from longer he asked wiping his puffy red nose and eyed "what? .. why are you starring that way gege?"