22. Unexpected Light.

After One Month.

The previous one month was so unexpected in yibo and Xiao zhan's life. they were back in gusu kneeling in front of grave yard.

 they were back in gusu kneeling in front of grave yard

Yes it's grave of Xiao lu. It's been one month she passed away. The most shocking and unexpected for Xiao zhan to believe. Just previous day he made her eat breakfast and they talked that night to the heart content.

Xiao lu looked getting healthier at the wang mansion her treatment was also going smoothly and Xiao zhan was grateful for that unknowingly he started to expect that her maa can get better. He can have her with him.

She looked so happy that morning too when yibo and Xiao zhan was seating besides her talking with her.

Flashback!

Xiao lu was seating on the bed and wang yibo and Xiao zhan was seating besides her as zhan cutting apple for her mother.

"Lu mom, I just want you to get more healthier too see zhan ge's big restaurant." yibo said with excited tone making lu to chuckle.

Lu caressing yibo's face "son, i want you both to be together very happy so I can die peacefully."

Hearing that the knife on the Xiao zhan's hand fell down from which he was cutting apple. his hands trembled and his breath get unsteady and watching that Xiao lu's eyes teared up and yibo's heart crunched he immediately hugged Xiao zhan tightly making him cry "m-maa ..p-please.. don't talk leaving us .. sob*.."

Xiao lu watching how yibo comforting zhan and that made her proud of her decision that this little sunshine was always perfect for her dumbest son. she was worried about first as wang james asked zhan's hand in marriage for yibo.

••

She remembered the conversation at that time. Xiao lu was asking why they want zhan to be their grandson's husband as zhan isn't a rich person nor yibo and they love each other then why this arranged marriage?

That time james wang just stated with a soft smile "my baby Bobo is very much stubborn and spoiled. But I would say most important he is missing to understand real meaning of life. The actual hardships and love , care and he need to fight for something which is always his. From the childhood yibo get e everything in front of him without any protest without any delay so he started thinking money as everything even his thoughts about relationships chaged, the boy no longer believes in love and relationship watching his parents fight -arguments.

And if he made yibo live on his own he will never learn or earn actual love and happiness. when I saw your son I was sure he is most perfect for my baby bo. If he can help any random stranger in the road what he can do for his love. I miss my bubbly Bobo who used to giggle at any random things I want to give that life to him ones again.

For the first time I saw someone have the daring to make him disciplined when I saw their interaction in the hospital in CCTV. there was something unknowing which made me believe they are made for each other. Indeed Bobo don't love zhan yet but their relationship is more than that yet to whole world understand. if not me forcing him to marry zhan he will never ever can live actual life as now he is living in such a shell which is made by him and I'm sure only zhan can break it and I wanted him to get married soon before I die. As I want my Bobo to be himself so I can die peacefully with no regret I just watched how the little one is hurting himself daily by acting spoiled which he is not it's just shell so no one can see his real emotions which meant to show nobody.