23. Confession?

Yibo closed his eyes hands still on his stomach as he get a flashbacks when he got to know he is pregnant.

3 days ago!

Yibo and Xiao Zhan was back in Shanghai for the meeting with Yangyang for the restaurant. Even if Xiao zhan had recently gone through such a big incident of his mother's death he can't ignore his work as he want to fulfill his mother's wish and want to stand proudly by side with yibo.

This time yibo didn't go with Xiao Zhan he was resting in Wang mansion. He wasn't feeling well so Xiao Zhan make him rest and didn't listened to yibo who wants to come with him in meeting.

But yibo didn't said to Xiao Zhan that he is feeling this nauseous feeling from few days. He thought it's just because of sudden change of atmosphere as they were back in gusu but even medicine didn't worked making yibo feel irritated.

He was seating in his room and eating lunch as Xiao Zhan will have lunch with the clients so he thought to eat alone. As there wasn't his mom and dad at home.

Suddenly he felt that nauseous feeling again the moment he put food in his mouth. he put his hand on his mouth and run inside bathroom.

Ziyi who actually come home to eat lunch with her son. She got to know from maids yibo is in his room so she was coming there but when she saw yibo running inside bathroom she got worried and run behind him inside.

Yibo was throwing up everything made Jie worried she helped yibo to wiped his mouth and make him get inside.

When they again sat on the bed she asked "what happened baby? are you not feeling well?"

Yibo sighed as he crunched his nose watching his favorite food and said "mom, this making me feel nauseous and I don't feel like to eat this at all" he pouted cutely making ziyi to get in her thoughts.

She worriedly asked "from when you are feeling this baby?"

Yibo thought for a while and said "from 1 week mom, and it's really irritating."

Ziyi looked serious as she said "come with me to hospital"

Yibo was about to argue but watching the seriousness of his mother he agreed.

••

After the tests were done yibo was seating in his mother's cabin playing mobile games while waiting for his mother.

He saw his mother come there with an unreadable expression on her face. yibo put phone aiside and asked "what happened mom? Why you look so serious?"

she sat down in her chair as he looked at yibo and said "Bo, dear you are pregnant."

Yibo heart stopped beating for a while as he looked at mother frozen. his mind stopped working for a while as didn't spoke anything.

Ziyi got worried watching his Bobo's expressions as she said "it's been 4 weeks, the pills didn't worked. It works 99% but there was a tiny chance to sperm gets fertilized."

Yibo who was holding his breath leaved a in a deep exhale he closed his eyes and spoke "i-i want to see."

Ziyi tried to read yibo's expression and was starring at him as yibo opened his eyes and looking at his mother he spoke "c-can i?"

Ziyi sighed as she spoke "yes, we can do ultrasound but we will not able too see much  as it will be just embryo formed in 4 week of pregnancy."

Yibo noded as he followed ziyi to the room. ziyi did all the preparations and applied gel on yibo's stomach and yibo looked at the screen which couldn't able to recognize quickly.