27. Teacher Wang.

After packing all things he went towards secret room and the door automatically closed. He switched on the light only to make room brighten with his heart too the only place he feels peaceful among this 6 months.

When the light entered room the big portraits and photos on the wall shined. In this green room there was all of Wang yibo's photos from his different angles. he caressed on the one portrait of wang yibo and mumbled.

"Love why you leaved gege? Without you.. It feels empty." he touched his chest pointing at his heart.

Then smiled and said "it's okay, if you are angry with gege being so dumbhead and stupid not to confess my feelings. but gege will find you soon, just wait for me little bit. Sorry gege took this much time but you can beat gege, scold gege even curse gege for my all mistakes I'll take everything, but don't leave gege again, I'll die dear." he said and a tear roll down his eyes making his cheeks wet.

After taking with yibo's photos which was his daily routine he come out of room and closed it. while drove his car towards Wang mansion.

••

He entered the mansion and wait for ziyi mom to come in living room.

As ziyi come there he stood up while ziyi gestured him to seat down. She Offered him tea but zhan refused and watching zhan's face such a tired and swollen she felt bad but she can't do anything about it.

"Z-zhan you know i-i can't.. " ziyi stopped in middle when zhan held her hand gesturing not to give explanation.

"I can understand mom, and I'm not here to ask you where is yibo. if yibo himself wants me to stay away from him that's understandable but I can't leave him not without i clear out our misunderstandings." Sadness and hurt was clearly written on his face.

Ziyi hugged him and said "I'm sorry zhan, even I want to help you I can't. Infact I  don't even know where he is and some things are that you should know but I guess it will be good it you got to know by yibo himself."

Zhan got little confused as he asked after broking hug. "W-what things mom? Is there something yibo is hiding from me?" a sudden fear consumed his senses.

She caressing his head said "zhan it's better if we don't talk about it, or things will get more messier than before."

He noded looking down as he said "I found him"

Ziyi was shocked she looked at zhan with a confused gaze.

"Yibo is in Korea but I exactly don't know where he lives and what he is doing now and how living the life all alone." his hands clenched in fist at the thought what yibo had struggled in this 6 months without anyone's help.

Ziyi hold zhan's hand and said "my baby is lion cub, don't worry he is fighter he will never give up if he thinks something and decided to do it. but as well he is so stubborn so better you have to tame his anger." She smiled a little making zhan to get some strength.

Zhan looked at ziyi "if he is stubborn mom my heart is more stubborn, and it will never give up on yibo even I have to wait for live long for his forever and acceptance."

ziyi hugged zhan ones again and zhan give some fruits and nuts to ziyi which he brought for yibo's granpi. "Please say hello to dad." ziyi noded with a smile and zhan left the Wang mansion towards airport.

••

After reaching airport he got a call from zhang yecheng which he immediately answered.

"Zhan after reaching korea meet Mr and Mrs Wang. they will help you about some things to find yibo. I just talked with them they said you can live there till you find him, it's better you live with them rather than hotel" said yecheng.