She is MINE! (Ramsay Bolton x fem!reader)

(WARNINGS: Mentions of kidnapping, blood, and bodily injury.)

Ramsay Bolton was most definitely not the type of man you envisioned yourself falling in love with. Nor did you EVER expect him to fall in love with you. You were his opposite in nearly every way, though you had a few secrets of your own. So when Ramsay declared he was going to marry you (declared, not asked, mind you) you and everyone else were completely surprised. You accepted anyway, of course, which is what lead to this particular moment.

"I demand you release me at once," you told your captor with as much authority and venom in your voice as you could. It was a mere three weeks until your wedding to Ramsay and this fool had the gall to take you prisoner as you were on your daily ride. The man shook his head and you sighed. "You do realize who I am? Or rather who my betrothed is?" He nodded.

"I do, lass. And Lord Bolton will pay a pretty penny for your pretty head. Maybe I won't have to send him the rest of you." If he was expecting you to cower, he would be disappointed. Instead, you laughed. "You truly don't realize what you've done. They call Ramsay a "mad dog" for a reason. You've taken someone that belongs to him. Someone he treasures for whatever reason he chooses. Do you truly believe he's going to let it go? Do you believe you'll be getting out of this situation alive? Or even in one piece?" Your captor merely rolled his eyes not knowing that Ramsay had already discovered you missing.

Ramsay POV

"Lord Ramsay! Lady Y/N's horse has returned. She's not on it." Ramsay was instantly on alert as he rose so quickly it knocked over his chair, the wood crashing to the stone floor. He rushed out to your horse finding that you were indeed gone. Ramsay knew you would never leave your horse in woods alone. You cared too much for the animal.

No sooner did the thought cross his mind did a plan. Ramsay ordered the kennel master to release the dogs. Luckily the hounds knew your scent. He followed the trail until he came to stronghold. It wasn't very large, but clearly the person who had taken you was an idiot. He hadn't even bothered to leave any guards outside. Ramsay managed to get in as quickly as possible.

"You are trying my patience!" a voice cried. That was followed by a laugh. Your laugh. "Then you truly picked the wrong people to betray." You laughed again. At least Ramsay knew you were alive. If you were harmed in anyway, there would be Hells to pay. He pushed open the door only to be met with your radiant smile. "It took you long enough, love. I was about to give up talking him to death."

Ramsay chuckled as your captor turned to face him. Ramsay's sword was instantly at his neck, but the man just smiled. "I knew you'd come for her. The question is, how much are you willing to trade for her safety? What would you pay to protect her?" Ramsay moved to run the man through, but noticed you shaking your head behind the man. Another movement caught his eye and he smirked.

"That was your mistake," Ramsay told him. The man looked confused for a brief moment before the sound of a blade sinking into flesh filled the room. The man gasped. "I can protect myself," you growled into his ear. You pulled back and the man fell to the floor. Ramsay saw the glint of the dagger in your hands. You'd stabbed him with his own weapon.

"H-How?" he questioned. You leaned over and replied, "You really should have learned better ways to restrain someone before kidnapping me." You stood and handed Ramsay the dagger. "He'll live...for whatever torture you choose for him," you stated plainly as if you hadn't just stabbed the man. If possible, Ramsay fell even more in love with you then.

Ramsay wiped the dagger on its victim's clothing and stored it before taking your face in his hands. "Did he harm you?" You shook your head and your captor gave a choked laugh. "Has the mad dog gone soft? For a woman?" Ramsay dropped his hands from your face and grabbed the man up by his collar and pinned him to the wall. With his free hand, he reached around and dug his thumb into the injury. The man screamed.

"You took her. My betrothed. She is mine. Do you understand? She. is. MINE! No one will ever lay a finger on her." Without saying a word, he gestured with his head for you to exit ahead of him. You did so and he followed practically dragging the man that had dared touch you down with him.

After the ride back to his holdfast, Ramsay ordered his new "toy" sent to the dungeons for the time being. Then, he took you to his chambers where he could finally be alone with you. He was still on edge and furious, something you noticed. You walked up to him without speaking and wrapped your arms around his middle.

"I'm fine, Ramsay. I'm not hurt. He didn't hurt me. I'm safe and back. With you." Ramsay spun around in your arms and before you could say anything else, he crashed his lips into yours in a rough, passionate, and demanding kiss. He only pulled away when he could no longer breathe. You panted a little, but smiled. "Mine," he whispered. "Yours," you agreed.

(I am still here, lovelies. Just had a crap time trying to write lately. In other news, we're up to 118 parts to this book. If it keeps going, I'm going to have to start a GoT one-shots 4!)