Obsessed (Petyr Baelish x fem!reader) EXTREMELY DARK!!

WARNINGS: OBSESSION! JEALOUSY! KIDNAPPING! ATTEMPTED MURDER! STALKING OF A SORT! MANIPULATION! AND ASSAULT(WHAT COULD BE CONSIDERED ABUSE) PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! Oh and it's long. 

Petyr glared from his window of the brothel. You were passing through once again, but that's not why he was glaring. No, it was the person you were with. Petyr didn't want to see you with anyone else. He wanted you to be his and his alone. He wasn't sure when this obsession began but he knew he had to have you. You were going to be his. No matter what.

Petyr left the window, already plotting his next move in his head. He swept passed the whores he employed and their patrons. He had one goal in mind. Outside the brothel, Petyr let his careful gaze search for his prey. He found you quickly and almost smiled. Until he saw Jory Cassel place a kiss to your cheek. The sudden surge of jealousy that coursed through Petyr was too much. He had to do something and fast. But what?

The brothel keep knew he couldn't attack Jory right there without provocation. That would only lead to Ned Stark having him beheaded or thrown in the dungeons. If that happened, you'd be lost to him forever, just like Catelyn. He had to play this one smart. Get Jory away from you without casting suspicions on himself. A smirk grew on his face as a plan formed in his mind. He knew just what to do; he only needed to bide his time.

He wouldn't have to wait long. When Ned started asking around about Robert's bastards and Catelyn had taken Tyrion Lannister prisoner, Petyr got his chance. He would use Jaime Lannister and the gold cloaks to rid himself of Jory Cassel and take you for his own.

*time skip*

Just as Petyr predicted, Jaime took care of Jory Cassel for him. The Stark's guard was now dead and Petyr was free to pursue you. Except you wanted nothing to do with him. When news of Jory's death had reached you, you shut yourself away from the world. You refused to see anyone except Ned and his daughters and Petyr was getting impatient. There was only one course of action left. He was going to take you whether you wanted to come or not.

"Just bring her to me, Ros," he ordered the redhead and continued, "Bring her to me, unharmed, and you will only have the finest patrons from now on." Ros simply nodded and went on her way. She knew better than to argue with him. He helped her rise from the whore of Winterfell to one of the most sought after companions in King's Landing. She would always do what he said.

Ros returned a few moments later, with you in her arms. The glare on Petyr's face was enough to kill. "What. Happened?" he seethed. He was quickly losing control, seeing you unconscious like that. "We were set upon by a few gold cloaks, milord. They hit her hard before I could stop them." Petyr wasted no time in taking you from Ros and carrying you to his chambers. You would rest there for now.

"What's so important about her?" Ros asked, having followed Petyr. Petyr whirled on the whore and grabbed her throat. "I told you to bring her to me unharmed, Ros." Ros tried to explain again, but Petyr let her go and shooed her away. "Out. I wish not to be disturbed for the rest of the night." Ros didn't have to be told twice.

Petyr turned back to you and sat next to you on the bed. He ran his fingers over your face and through your hair. He took his time memorizing your features so that, even when he wasn't with you, he could still see your face clearly. Not that he'd be away from you often anymore. He had you where he wanted you and that was where he would keep you from now on.

Surprisingly, it didn't take you long to wake up. A slight groan made Petyr put some distance between you. He didn't want to scare you right away. Your (e/c) eyes opened slightly. "Where am I?" you whispered. Petyr cleared his throat. "You are in my establishment, my dear Y/N." You blinked as you moved to sit up. "How did I get here?" Petyr took a moment to decide what to say. Should he make himself out to be a hero? Or should he tell you at least part of the truth of what happened? He wouldn't get the chance to make a choice.