Chapter 15: Call

I looked at the door before looking at the bag once again. I couldn't believe it! Usually, even if I didn't have enough money to pay my bills right away, the owner of the apartment waited a little because he knew my issues. Why did he change? What did I do?

Frowning, I took my phone and decided to call him. He answered after the third ring. "Why did you change the lock? I may have forgotten to pay the bills but, this time, I have enough money. I can pay..." I said in a small voice as I tried to push the tears away. I didn't need another bad news in my life.

"Oh yeah... About that, I'm sorry. I really am. I was going to wait a little like I always do but someone came about five hours ago. He was determined to buy it and he offered me a lot of money... More than I ever had in my life... You have to understand... I couldn't refuse an offer like that..." He said in a sorry voice.

The tears I tried so hard to keep finally began to fall on my cheeks after hearing those words. "Who? C-Can I have his name, p-please?" I begged, feeling totally desperate.

"Mmhh... Wait a minute..." He said and I could hear him looking through his papers. "Ah! I got it! It's Mr. Liver."

The tears of sadness were suddenly replaced by tears of anger and frustration. I should have expected that.

After thanking him, I ended the call. I totally forgot the fact that Benoit was there. And, by the look on his face, he understood more or less what happened. "You can stay with me, you know." He said, giving me a small smile.

"I-I hate him so much..." I whispered to myself but Benoit heard it too. He took the bag from my hands and put it on the ground next to him before hugging me. I could feel his hands tracing shapes into my back while he was kissing my neck time to time, trying to comfort me.

"Let's go." Benoit said wiping my tears away before kissing my cheek. I took the bag with one hand while he was holding the other one.

We left the building without a word; the only sound you could hear was me sniffing time to time. I lost everything in so little time. I really didn't know what to do and I didn't know how long I could support that. Soon enough, we were back at his place. He led me toward his bedroom, still holding my hand.

"I don't have a lot of place but we can share the wardrobe. And, tomorrow or in a few days, we could buy you your own. There's enough space!" He said, giving me another smile. I could see in his eyes that he liked the idea of us living together. Hell, we weren't even together... Yet. I guess friends with benefits would be a great term to describe our relationship at the moment.

"You're always so nice and I really appreciate that but... I think I should try to find another apartment... If I'm lucky, I could find another one before the end of the month..." I told him and I didn't miss the hurt in his eyes. "I just don't want to rely on you too much..." I added quickly, hating the fact that I hurt his feelings whereas he was always so nice.

"But I don't mind! It's not like I can't afford it..." He said while giving me a puppy look. He was adorable.

"We will see..." I said, rolling my eyes. He seemed to like this answer as he hugged me and kissed my cheek happily. "I have a shooting for a special book today. Do you want to go with me?" He asked, giving me a small smile.

"Yeah, why not. It could be fun." I answered. I actually hoped it would distract me enough not to think about what happened in my life recently.

"Yay!! It will be so cool! I have to get ready now!" He squealed as he began to apply some make-up as quickly as possible. He was only using pink colors which suited him. Once his make-up was finished, he put a beautiful pink wig and brushed it until he was happy with the result. "I'm done!" He exclaimed with a happy smile as he turned his head toward me.

"Don't you have to change your clothes or something?" I asked; feeling confused as he was still wearing his boy's clothes.

"No, this shooting is... Special. You will see soon enough." He answered me with a smile.

We left his apartment and we walked toward the bus station. Luckily for us, the bus station was at about five minutes of walk only. As we were waiting for the bus, we were in a comfortable silence; Benoit was holding my hand and was smiling at me times to times, it was adorable.

There were some people, mostly old ones, who were giving us odd looks. They were mostly staring at Benoit, probably trying to figure if he was a real girl or a guy as they couldn't see his chest because he was wearing a jacket. Benoit rolled his eyes slightly, probably used to these looks. He looked at me and went on his tiptoes while grabbing my jacket before giving me a quick kiss on the lips. He then released me and had a slight blush on his cheeks.

I was a bit chocked by his action but I didn't really have the time to think about it as the bus finally came. During the whole travel, he didn't look at me directly but I could feel him looking at me from the corner of his eyes. It was a bit like he was trying to judge my reaction; I didn't know why though.

When we left the bus, I took his hand into mine and squeezed it. He squeezed it back and gave me a big smile while looking at me with shining eyes. He let go of my hand when we entered in the building and we walked toward a room which looked like a kitchen. A man, probably the director or someone important came followed by the photographer. The man gave a white, fluffy bathrobe to Benoit and told him where he could get changed. While he was getting changed, the photographer was getting ready. I still didn't understand why there was a kitchen scenery.

A few minutes later, Benoit came back, the bathrobe safely wrapped around his body. "Let's begin!" The man said with a gentle smile as he mentioned him to sit on a counter. Benoit removed the wardrobe and I swear that my eyes fell onto the floor when I saw him. He was totally naked; he wasn't even wearing a small underwear or fake boobs or anything. He sat on the counter and crossed a little his legs to hide a little his private parties. The man gave him a bowl of cream that Benoit put onto his legs to hide everything. Then, he held his chest with one hand to hide his nipples and to try to imitate fake boobs as much as possible. Finally, he took a cupcake and held it with the other hand. And the shooting began.

I still didn't know what to think about that. It was the first time he was doing a shooting naked and, even if everything was hidden behind some objects, I didn't like that. I didn't know why but I was feeling a bit protective over him. Probably because he was always so nice with me; I was sure it was the reason.

I was suddenly pulled out of my thoughts by my phone ringing. I took it out of my pocket and answered without looking who was calling. "Hello?"

"Hello sir, it's the hospital. We're sorry to disturb you... We know that you're not legally responsible of your son but we thought that you would like to know what happened a few minutes ago..."

♂+♂=♥

I know it's not nice to cut the chapter here but still.... xD What did you think about this chapter? Did you like it?

What do you think is going to happen? Why is the hospital calling? I will dedicate the next chapter to the first person finding the right answer!

Picture of Farrah while she was doing her shooting ~~>

As always, thank you so much for reading this story, really xxxx