Chapter 19: Benoit POV

Waking up next to a sleeping Michael was the best feeling in the world. He looked so peaceful when he was sleeping; it was almost like he had nothing to worry about. His curly brown hair was twirled all around his head which only made me want to pass my hand through it. I kissed his cheek lovingly before getting out of the bed, letting him sleep a little longer. I walked to the bathroom and undressed myself. The warm water hit my back and I closed my eyes, enjoying the feeling for a few minutes.

Once I was done, I wrapped a towel around my waist and went back into the room where Michael was still asleep. I sat on the bed, just next to him and kissed his cheek before coming closer to his ear. "Hey... Time to wake up..." I whispered into his ear before leaving some kisses on his jaw. God, he was so beautiful.

He mumbled something I couldn't understand but didn't wake up so I did it again. Suddenly, I was crushed into a hug, leaving me breathless. My eyes went wide with surprise; being so close to someone you really like when you were only in a towel wasn't something really comfortable. I began to squirm a little, trying to escape his grip but he was stronger than me. I could already feel myself getting hotter and hotter at every attempt to escape.

Luckily for me, he began to wake up after a few minutes. "Hi!" I said in a high pitched voice and I could feel my face becoming hot.

"Hey... What time is it?" He asked in a husky voice, still half asleep.

"Seven a.m... I should get ready right now; I figured that you would probably like to be awake..." I mumbled, trying to focus on his face.

He nodded, giving me one last smile before getting up. I watched him leave and sighed; I should get ready. I took my make-up and began to prepare myself. I wanted something beautiful but discreet. Once my make-up was done, I put on a long, slightly curly white wig. Looking like a real woman wasn't as easy as it seems, it was something that takes time and patience. I ended up choosing a black and white dress which ended just above the knees, nothing too vulgar. I looked at myself into the mirror and smiled. I looked great.

I left the bedroom, wanting to find Michael. Maybe I could say a few words from him to his son if I get the chance to see him. I found him sitting on a chair in the kitchen. He smiled when he saw me getting closer.

"I made the breakfast, I know it's not a lot but it's better than nothing..." He told me with a smile.

"Thank you... How do you feel this morning?" I asked, trying not to blush about the fact that he cooked me something.

"My stomach is weird... I don't really know how to explain it... It's almost as if I can feel something moving inside..." He answered with a frown.

"We should probably go to the doctor... You could go today while I take care of Casey... Or we could go together!" I offered with a smile, trying not to show how worried I was. I really hoped it wasn't something really serious. "Oh, and.... If I can, do you want me to say something to your son?" I asked, trying to cheer him up.

"Just check if he's fine and, mmhh, tell him I will do everything to have him back..." He mumbled and I could see that his eyes were full of emotions.

"I will do my best, I promise..." I told him with a small smile.

We ate in comfortable silence and he got up to clean as soon as he was done. I checked myself into the mirror one last time to make sure I was ready and, once I was satisfied, walked toward the front door. I was stopped by Michael who handed me a little paper; I took it and opened it before realizing that I almost forgot to take the address. How was I supposed to find him if I didn't know where he lived?

"Good luck and thank you..." He told me in a small voice, smiling at me which made my heart beat faster. God, he was so beautiful, especially when he was smiling. I tried not to blush and kissed his cheek, leaving some lipstick on it. With that, I left the apartment.

It took me a while to get to the area where Casey's house was. I looked one last time at the paper just to be sure I was at the right place. When I was sure this place was what I was looking for, I took a deep breath and walked toward the door before knocking. I couldn't and wouldn't fail; he trusts me...

While I was waiting for an answer, I looked around me and saw that his house was really big and beautiful. Tons of different flowers were all around it which looked amazing. The colors were really bright, even more as the sun reflected on them. I hope he's here... Just when I was about to leave, the door opened. He looked at me up and down before finally focusing on my face. He smirked and raised an eyebrow, waiting for me to speak.

I mentally sighed and smiled at him. It was time to play.... "Hey... I hope I don't disturb you... Can I come in? I would like to talk to you..." I said in an innocent voice while looking at him straight in the eyes.

"Of course, you can enter. But don't think I'm stupid... The child is locked in a room so if that's why you are here, you are wasting your time." He replied while hungrily checking out my body. I restrained myself to shiver in disgust; I was doing this for Michael and his son...

"No worries, I'm not here for that..." I replied with a smile before biting my lips.

He opened the door, letting me enter before locking the door behind me. Then, he pushed me toward the sofa until I was sitting. He sat next to me, way too close for my liking, and stared at me with a smirk. "If you think I'm stupid enough, you're mistaken. You're the only person more or less close to Michael which means you're the only one who would try to help him... But that won't happen." He smirked at this while I tried not to show any emotions.

"Once again, I'm not here for that..." I whispered, getting closer to his face.

"Good... You could leave him alone and stay here... I could give you so much more than he could ever give you... I could treat you like a princess... Don't you want that?" He asked in a low voice while stroking my cheek.

"I want to get to know you before making such a big decision..." I whispered back before kissing his cheek.

He suddenly grabbed my head and kissed me. This made me want to pull back and slap him but I knew I couldn't do that. Slowly, I began to kiss him back while trying to ignore how wrong it felt. He broke the kiss and began to lick and kiss my neck before going to my ear. "How far are you ready to go for a few minutes with his son?" He whispered in a low voice.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. I knew what he wanted and I knew it would be the only way to speak to Jamel... "Just tell me what I have to do..." I whispered back, trying to shut down my emotions. I couldn't believe I was ready to throw away my values and everything I believed in just to try and help someone I met a few weeks ago.

♂+♂=♥

Sorry for not updating sooner! :/

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think about it? Any thoughts about Farrah and Casey?

Picture of Farrah ~~> 

I will try to update again soon, thanks for reading! xx