Chapter 26: Planning

"So, have you found the perfect place for the wedding?" I asked as I walked into the kitchen where Benoit currently was.

"I think I just did! Something intimate, not too far and it's not that expensive too!" He said in an excited voice, a big smile on his face as he looked at me.

"Where?" I asked a small smile on my face as I sat on a chair next to him.

"About two hours from here, there's this nice private beach that we could rent for a day..." He began to explain, giving me a puppy look.

"A private beach? How much?" I asked, feeling a little anxious. I didn't have a lot of money and I knew how expensive weddings could be.

"3,500£?" He said in a small voice before biting his lips while waiting for my reaction.

"Oh my... Between that and your dress, I think I'm going to get married naked." I groaned while taking my head into my hands.

"Don't be stupid!" He giggled a little before adding. "We don't even have to buy the suit and the dress; it's a lot less expensive to just rent them..." He said, giving me a small smile as he was waiting for my answer. I could see the hope in his eyes and I just knew that I wouldn't be able to tell him no.

"When would it be possible to rent the beach?" I asked with a small sigh.

"Mmhh, let me check..." He said while searching on the website he was on. "Oh! There's an empty spot in two weeks!" He said with bright eyes as he looked at me.

"If we are renting suits, it could be possible... Could you make a call to reserve the beach while I call the shop to rent a suit?" I asked him while getting up.

He only nodded, taking his phone out of his pocket. I sent him a smile while walking toward the bedroom. Everything was happening so quickly, I didn't even know what to think anymore. The only thing I knew was that it was a way to get my baby back. Of course, being married to Benoit wasn't a bad thing either, I really liked him.

With another sigh, I took my phone and dialed the number of the shop to rent a suit. After some negotiations, I was able to rent a classic black and white one for only 150£ which was great and would surely be compensated by the price of Benoit's dress. Speaking of dresses, I made my way back to the kitchen and told Benoit that my suit was already rented.

"I need to go to the shop to try my dress before being able to rent it. I already know the one I want and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me while I try it?" He asked while biting his lips and waiting for my answer.

"Am I not supposed to wait until the wedding's day to see you with your dress on?" I asked a small frown on my face. I didn't really know how weddings were supposed to go but I was sure I saw that the husband couldn't see the dress until the wedding's day.

"Yeah but it's not a traditional wedding... I really want to know if you like the dress or not and I don't really have any family to go with..." He said with a pout which just made me want to take him into my arms and never let him go.

"If you really want me to, then I'll go with you." I answered with a small smile and loved the way his eyes lit up when he heard those words.

"Thank you!!!" He said before hugging me strongly. "Let's go then!! I already called a cab; it should be there in a few minutes."

By the time we got out of the building, the cab was already waiting for us. I took a deep breath as I entered, still feeling uncomfortable in cars. Benoit kissed my cheek as the car started and began his make-up as he wanted to try on the dress as Farrah to see how it would really look. During the whole travel to the shop, he made sure I was alright and tried to distract me by telling me some jokes, which were not really funny to be honest but I really appreciated the nice gesture. By the time we arrived to the shop, Farrah was here and completely ready. She was wearing a nice pink wig, brushed on the side and a very natural and discrete make-up; she looked stunning.