Chapter 5: Drunk Memories

As promised, I updated sooner this time! Hope you enjoy this chapter!

♂+♂=♥

I opened my eyes, groaning. My head was hurting pretty badly and everything around me was blurry. The first thing I remarked was that I was in a comfy, warm bed which was totally unusual. I moved my arm slightly, too tired to move completely; that's when I felt another body next to me. My eyes widened in realization and, in less than two seconds, I was sitting on the bed, making sure to cover myself with a part of the covers, and totally awake. I tried to ignore the pain in my head and moved my head to the right, afraid of the person I may discover. As soon as I saw the long, soft blond hair, I knew who it was. Farrah.

I took my boxers which was on the ground next to the bed and put it on as quickly as possible, still under the covers and trying to stay calm. Farrah woke up at this moment, probably because of the noises I made. Her eyes widened when she saw me and sat next to me, making sure the covers covered her whole body, except for the head and one of her arms. She took a deep breath and I could easily see that she was trying to stay calm as well. "D-Do you remember anything? Any details?" She asked, fear in her voice.

"No... The last memories I have is when we began to drink some alcohol and ask each other questions then.... Absolutely nothing... What about you?" I asked, biting my lips anxiously.

She seemed relieved by my answer. She seemed lost in her thoughts for a few minutes before answering. "Nothing much... Everything is a bit blurry..." She murmured, giving me a small smile which didn't really reach her eyes.

I nodded before getting up to take my clothes which were everywhere in the room before walking toward the bathroom to let her have a bit of privacy. I took a quick shower, almost moaning when the warm water made contact with my skin. It's been a while since I took a warm shower. I stayed a few more minutes, savoring the hot water before stepping out of the shower and dressing myself with yesterday's clothes.

When I came back into the room, Farrah wasn't there anymore. Frowning, I looked around me when my eyes stopped in a corner of the room where I could see a dress which probably fell not too long ago. Thinking she didn't see it, I walked toward the dress, took it in my hands and opened the first wardrobe I saw. Inside the first wardrobe, the smaller one, were man's clothes. Man's clothes?! Oh god.... She has a boyfriend and I didn't even know that... She cheated on her boyfriend with me... A gay man.... This isn't good...

I closed the wardrobe quickly and put the dress back where I saw it and left the room as fast as possible, feeling completely panicked and awful. I walked in the kitchen, following the good smell of food being cooked while I was trying to find another explanation. Sadly, I couldn't find any.

"What's your favorite color?'" I asked, taking another gulp of alcohol.

"Yellow! What about you?'"She asked, laughing a little.

"Red." I answered, smiling while staring at her beautiful blue eyes.

I blinked, feeling confused. Memories of last night were already coming back and I feared the worst. Ignoring the memories, I sat on a chair in the kitchen, staring at Farrah's back. As if she knew I was staring at her, she turned back and smiled at me. She seemed better than this morning, that's for sure. She handed me a glass of water with two aspirins. I silently thanked her before swallowing everything and drinking the water. Once I was done, I put the glass on the table just in time as Farrah came back toward me, two plates of eggs and bacon in hands.

"Hope you're hungry, I made breakfast." She said, giving me a small smile. I smiled back, taking the plate she was handing me and began to eat. I wasn't really hungry but I couldn't know when the next real meal would be so I just had to eat and enjoy it as much as possible. While eating, I stared at her face, lost in my thoughts. Her make-up was almost all gone, probably due to what we did... The more I was staring at her, the more I remarked that her face seemed a bit different without make-up. A bit more... Masculine.

"D-Did we use protection?" I finally asked, staring at my, now, empty plate.

"Yes. I found a condom next to the bed while you were in the bathroom." She answered quietly, taking a mouthful of eggs.

I sighed in relief; I didn't need a pregnant woman in my life. I wouldn't have been able to afford that. Once the breakfast was over, Farrah put the dishes in the sink before walking toward me.

She sat on my lap, staring at me a few minutes with drunken eyes. "I know you don't like me like that because I'm too different for you but you know what? I don't care!" She giggled with half-closed eyes. I giggled, finding the situation funny. My laugh was interrupted by Farrah's lips on mine.

"Are you listening to me?" Farrah asked a small frown on her lovely face. I blinked, before nodding slowly, mentioning her to continue. She sighed, staring at me suspiciously before speaking. "I was asking you a question. Do you want to go to the supermarket with me or not?"

"Yes, why not. I've nothing else to do." I said, watching her as she made her way into her bedroom to put some make-up on. I sat on the couch, waiting for her while massaging my temples. My head was still hurting but less than before which was a great thing.

She came back about thirty minutes later, with fresh clothes on and a light, discrete but beautiful make-up which was composed of a light pink lipstick as well as a light pink make-up above the eyes. Her hair was falling beautifully around her face, a lock of blonde hair covering one of her eyes. She was wearing a simple black shirt, with a face on it with a black, skinny short. If I was straight, I would totally go after her that was for sure. She was stunning.

We left the apartment and made our way toward the supermarket which was, luckily for us, not too far from where we were. "I just have a few things to buy so it won't take long." She said, giving me a small smile. "Do you have anything to buy?" She asked, trying to grab a pack of cereals which were way too high for her.

I took the pack of cereals and handed it to her before answering. "No, I don't need anything. Just take your time." I answered, liking the way her blue eyes lit up every time she smiled, making her again more gorgeous than she already was.

I carried her to the bedroom, putting her on the bed carefully before attacking her lips once again. I shivered at the feeling of her fingers travelling on my chest. I began to open her dress without breaking the kiss. After fighting for a few minutes with the zipper of the dress, I finally managed to remove it. Without thinking about the strange fact that I couldn't feel any breasts, I kissed her with passion and lust, pulling her back on my lap.

I blinked, memories of last night finally becoming clear. What the fuck?! I stopped walking, starring at Farrah with wide, shocked eyes. She was looking at a paper in her hands, speaking to me but I was too shocked to understand what she was saying. When she remarked I wasn't answering, she finally looked at me and became as white as a ghost. When she saw my face, she understood everything.

"You're a dude??!!" I yelled eyes still wide in shock.

♂+♂=♥

So, what did you think about this chapter? Any thoughts about Farrah and this news?

Thanks for reading the story so far! :)