Chapter 4: Passionate Night

Sorry for not updating sooner, I'm kind of busy with college and I was sick for half a week... Anyway, I hope you're going to enjoy this chapter and don't hesitate to tell me what you think about this chapter! :)

♂+♂=♥

I've been working for the past few hours, greeting and serving the clients, giving them a small smile before watching them dance a drink in their hand, flirt or just have some fun. I sighed, cleaning some crystal glasses; in a few hours I will be in my small, cold and lifeless apartment and I really wasn't looking forward to it. I was so lost in my thoughts that I didn't even hear a client sitting on a stool and calling me.

I jumped ten feet in the air when this person raised his voice, getting angrier and angrier. I stared at the red-haired man in front of me, staring at me with a dead glare. If looks could kill, I would already be dead, that's for sure. His cheeks were slightly pink and it seemed like he already had a few glasses. "You're finally noticing me!! I thought I was going to wait forever! Can't you do your job correctly? Stupid fag." He growled, looking at me with disgust in his dark brown eyes.

I took a deep breath while staring at the ground. It wasn't the first time that drunk people, men especially, were saying things like that. I just had to try to ignore their insults the best I could and do my job even if it wasn't always really easy... I was about to answer when I heard the noise of heels and saw the same woman as last night, Farrah.

She gave me a small smile as she sat gracefully on one of the stools in front of me, next to the angry man. This time, her hair was loose, all around her face, a lock of blond hair covering her forehead. Her make-up was really discrete, much more than last time. She only had some black mascara and a light make-up above her eyes. She had a sort of pink lipstick which only made her more gorgeous, I didn't even know this was possible. She looked like a goddess and I swear I wasn't even exaggerating. On top of that, she was wearing a black short, velvet dress, hugging her curves perfectly.

She looked at the man, anger in her beautiful blue eyes. "Have you ever heard of something called respect? I don't think so. Nobody deserves to be treated like dirt because they are different." She said in a menacing voice, giving him a dead glare.

The man seemed surprised about her answer; you could easily see that he didn't expect a woman like her to speak to him like that. He glared at her a few seconds but got up and left when he remarked that she wasn't going to lower her gaze. I stared at Farrah, impressed. She seemed so strong and so fierce.

She looked at my face for a few minutes before looking at her hands. "I know what it's like to be different. I know what it's like to feel the disgust in people's eyes. Sometimes, even people who are different are disgusted by some things, by people trying to live their life the way they want to. You would probably be disgusted too." She said, giving me a small smile. I could easily see the sadness and the hurt in her baby blue eyes.

I stared at her in surprise for a few seconds. How could someone be disgusted by such a beautiful person? Of course, I knew everybody had secrets, I even had some myself, but being disgusted by someone was something really strong. Unless she killed someone or something like that, I don't think I could ever be disgusted by her. "I know some people can be pretty judgmental but I won't be disgusted by you. You're such a gracious woman! And I can't judge without knowing everything, I know what it's like." I answered, giving her a small smile.

I would lie if I said I wasn't curious about her past and about what she went through. But I would never force her; she will tell me everything when she will be ready, even if it means I will never know the truth. I served her some alcohol and began to talk to her a little. Sadly, I wasn't able to have a real conversation for a long time as others clients were here and I had to serve them.

My shift was ending in a few minutes and Farrah was still here. I gave her a small smile as I was serving my last client of the night; she smiled back and walked closer. "Hey, I just ended my shift... Would you like to hang out somewhere? We could just drink something and have a great time..." I asked her, a little nervous. I really didn't want to go back to my empty apartment.

She nodded, giving me a toothy smile. "You seem to like hanging out at 5a.m." She said, giggling a little.

"I just don't like sleeping... And I have to admit that I like spending time with you." I answered a small smile on my lips.

"Want to hang out at my place? I have some alcohol and it would be easier as almost every bar is now closed." She asked, waiting for my answer.

I nodded and followed her. Apparently she didn't live far from where I worked which was perfect for me. Maybe visiting the place where she lives will help me to understand her and maybe, just maybe I will discover some of her secrets; at least, I hoped I would.

She lived in a small but cozy apartment a few streets down the bar where I worked, exactly as she told me. She closed the door behind me and went into the small, red and white kitchen. She opened the fridge and took two bottles of tequila. She put the bottles on the table and took two glasses. I took the bottles and followed her; we sat on her dark purple sofa and we put everything on the small table in front of us. She opened the first bottle and served us a drink.

We began to drink, again, and again. We spoke about everything and anything, asking pointless questions to each other but not daring to ask more serious questions, afraid to offend the other person. Soon enough, the first bottle was empty which was followed by the second bottle. At this point, we were both totally wasted and none of us could control your actions which were more surely going to be forgotten tomorrow.

Farrah giggled and sat on my lap. She stared at me a few minutes with drunken eyes which probably matched mines. "I know you don't like me like that because I'm too different for you but you know what? I don't care!" She giggled with half-closed eyes. I giggled back as if it was the best joke of the year and then, suddenly, my laugh was interrupted by the feeling of Farrah's lips on mine. I groaned and kissed her back, liking the warmth of her breath and the soft feeling of her lips.

The kissing soon ended up in a heavy make out session and before I knew it I was shirtless and panting heavily. "Bedroom." She said huskily while staring at me with lust filled eyes. I only nodded and carried her, pushing the door open and putting her on the bed, attacking her lips as soon as possible.

The last thing I can remember is the moment we began to remove our clothes completely, leaving the rest up to the imagination....

♂+♂=♥

Any thoughts about this chapter?

No worries; this story is still a BoyxBoy story! I know what I'm doing!

PICTURE OF FARRAH HERE ~~~> If you want to know how she looked like in this chapter, then look at this picture! 

A big thank you to everybody who's been reading this sequel! :D