Chapter 8: Crazy Night

While I was waiting for Benoit, or I should probably say Farrah, I sat on the sofa and closed my eyes for a few minutes. I guess I fell asleep because the next thing I knew is that something soft was thrown on my face. Groaning, I opened my eyes and blinked a few times. Ben-... Farrah was standing in front of me, a small smile on her face.

I stared at her for a few minutes; once again she was just stunning. This time, she had long, curly blond hair which was contouring her face perfectly. She had some black make-up around her eyes pointing out the baby blue of her eyes. She also had a very light lipstick. Gorgeous. Then, my eyes looked at what she was wearing and I swear my eyes almost fell out of my orbits. She was only wearing a black bra and a really tiny, tight black skirt. "You're only wearing this?!" I asked my voice full of surprise.

"Yes. Do you like it?" She asked while biting her lips softly. I could easily see that she was trying not to smile.

"You look gorgeous but... Don't you think it's a bit too... Sexy?" I asked, frowning a little. She couldn't be serious, right? It's almost as if she was in her underwear!

"Are you... Jealous?" She asked, trying not to laugh. "You know, I've always wore things like that when I'm Farrah. It doesn't mean that I'm a slut or anything. I just love feeling sexy." She added with a little smile before kissing my cheek.

When I understood that she was serious and that she definitively wasn't going to change her clothes, I sighed and got up. We needed to hurry or I would be late for work.

As soon as we entered into the pub, all the eyes were on us. Well, on Farrah. Especially the guys, they were all staring at her as if she was a piece of meat or something like that and I hated it.

"Why don't you sit next to the bar? I'm going to say hello to my boss and I will come right away." I whispered in her ear, trying to ignore all the stares.

She nodded before giving me a small smile. She walked toward the bar, moving her hips and ass suggestively. She knew that she was attractive and seemed to love the attention she was getting. I walked toward the end of the building where my boss, Sacha was with his boyfriend. They were speaking about financial stuffs and, to be honest, I didn't even understand half of it. I quickly greeted him as well as his lover before leaving them alone and walking toward the bar. Let's the night begin!

Farrah was sitting on a stool and, from where I was, I could only see her back. Next to her, there was a guy with enormous muscles. He had short, spiky, dirty blond hair and some tattoos on his arms. He was licking his lips suggestively while speaking to her. With a small frown on my face, I made my way toward the bar. "What would you like to drink?" I asked as I stood behind the bar.

The guy looked at me from the corner of his dark eyes before looking back at Farrah. "Two glasses of vodka." He answered, still looking at her with, I guess, 'seductive' eyes.

I gave him the glasses, not saying anything. I knew that walking in this place with almost no clothes would cause that sort of reactions. "Thanks for the drink but... I'm not really in the mood to speak... Maybe another time, alright?" Farrah said, giving him a gentle smile.

He nodded, not hiding his disappointment and went to the other side of the room to speak with another girl. I rolled my eyes and began to serve the clients. After a while, I was finally able to spend a few minutes with Farrah without anybody bothering us. "Aren't you bored? I mean... You always stay here, watching me giving alcohol to people... Nothing really interesting..." I said a small frown on my face while I was waiting for her answer.

"No, don't worry. And I'm not going to stay here doing nothing all night! I'm going to dance! And, just so you know, I took some clothes in my bag so I can change myself before. I'm not suicidal to dance in my underwear!" She said with a chuckle before walking toward the toilets to change her clothes. Finally. Not that I was jealous or anything in the first place. It was just better for her...

More or less twenty minutes later, I saw her coming back into the room. I served the clients that were waiting for their drinks and took a few minutes to look at her. She was now wearing black, leather pants and a dark purple, shinny top. The clothes were hugging her body perfectly and she was gorgeous. She walked toward the middle of the room and stopped.

The song 'Thinking Of You' by Kesha began to play as soon as she walked on the little stage, in the middle of the room. She began to dance as if she'd have done that since she was born. Soon enough, the whole place was looking at her, even my boss and his boyfriend. They both looked impressed. My heart began to beat a bit faster when I saw her watching me. She was moving her lips as if she was the one singing it while dancing. People gave her some dollars that she gladly accepted. Way too soon, the song ended and everybody cheered at her and clapped.

She smiled before leaving the stage and quickly coming back to the bar. "I didn't know you could dance this well." I told her, still impressed.

"There are a lot of things you still don't know about me." She answered with a wink. I laughed quietly, shaking my head a little. She was amazing.

Just when I was about to answer, my boss followed by his boyfriend appeared next to the bar. Sacha sat on the stool next to Farrah while his lover was standing behind him, his arms wrapped around my boss' chest. "Hello Miss. We saw the performance you did a few minutes ago and I have to admit that it was impressive. People seemed to enjoy it a lot. My partner and I were wondering if you would like to do... Daily or weekly shows? Of course, you would be paid and all the tips people are giving you would be yours... Everybody would win... What do you say?" He asked an exited glint in his eyes.

Farrah bit her lips and thought about it for a minute before nodding her head slowly. My boss smiled at her before taking her in his arms. "Thank you! Should we sign the contracts?" He asked, getting up and heading toward his office. Farrah followed him after squeezing my hand one last time.

Tonight was a great night! Well, that's what I thought... If only I knew...

♂+♂=♥

Sorry for not updating sooner... I had so many exams.. >.<

I hope you enjoyed this chapter! What did you think about it?

If you want to see a small part of Farrah's performance (when she looks at Michael and 'sings' for him) click on the external link or, if you can't, go on this link http://instagram.com/p/xZ6VkPRItX/

ALSO!!! I will dedicate the next chapter to the person who find what's going to happen! :D