chapter 22: Drama

"Hey... What is it? Are you alright?" Benoit asked in a worried voice.

I looked at him for a few seconds before the whole scene happened again in front of my eyes... Getting drunk... Being topped... Waking up in the arms of Benoit... "This is your fault..." I murmured while staring at him as the first tears began to fall.

"My fault?! W-What do you mean??" Benoit asked with wide eyes where it was easy to see how worried and confused he was.

"I'm fucking pregnant and this is your fault!! You knew it could happen!!" I screamed as more tears fell down my cheeks. I knew it wasn't right to attack Benoit like that, especially when he did everything he could to help me, but it was like I was possessed: I couldn't control myself anymore. All my fears and anger went toward the only person who was there.

"You're pregnant..." He whispered to himself while staring at me as white as a sheet of paper.

"And this is your fault!!" I said while punching him on the shoulders, feeling angry and betrayed. "ANSWER ME!!!!" I screamed so loud my throat was hurting while I was looking at him and, if looks could kill, he would already be dead.

"I never meant to get you pregnant... I swear I didn't mean to..." He answered in a low voice while looking at me with glassy eyes and it was easy to see he was trying not to cry. He looked really hurt by this whole situation.

"I hate you..." I said, suddenly feeling exhausted and light headed. One of the last thing I saw was the tears slowly falling from Benoit's eyes...

♂+♂=♥

I rubbed my swollen belly while looking at my reflection in the mirror. I changed a lot during these past months. I was interrupted by a knock on the door; I turned around just in time to see my mother enter in the room.

"Hey sweetheart, how do you feel?" She asked with a gentle smile while walking toward me.

"I'm fine, just a little tired." I answered with a smile.

"She stopped in front of me and put a hand on my belly while looking at me with a soft smile. "You know, we will always be there for you... Whatever happens in the future.." She told me before hugging me. As long as my mother and my sister were there, it would be alright...

♂+♂=♥

The nurse came back with a baby blue blanket and gave it to me carefully. He was so beautiful, I wanted to cry. He had a cute little nose and a small mouth with full lips. His skin was tan but not too much; more like Casey's skin. My heart melted even more when he opened his big, shiny green eyes while his mouth turned into a small smile. Then, he put one of his small hands on my cheek, making a small and cute laugh. I stroked his cheek gently as tears were forming in my eyes. He was worth it... He was totally worth it...

♂+♂=♥

I was woken up by Jamel's cries which made me get up quickly. I gently took him from his crib and frowned when I felt how hot he was. "Ssssshhh... It's going to be alright...." I whispered while kissing his forehead which was really hot. I walked toward the bathroom and undressed him before putting him into a lukewarm bath, hoping to make the fever go down a little. Hearing him cry and knowing I couldn't really do anything was breaking my heart. After bathing him, I put him a new diaper on before taking him back into my arms. His fever seemed to go down a little which was a great sign. With a sigh, I went down the stairs carefully not to wake my family up and took a baby bottle out of the fridge. I kissed his cheek, hoping he would feel better soon... I hated seeing him like that.

♂+♂=♥

I went back into the nursery where my one year old son was playing with his toys. Saying I was surprised when I saw him standing while holding the big toy box was an understatement. I crouched down with a smile and opened my arms. "Jamel! Come here, baby" I said, loving the way his head turned around and the way his eyes lit up when he saw me. With a smile on his face, he slowly let go of the toy box and tries to walk toward me with wobbling legs. After a few steps, he began to fall forward but I caught him before he could reach the ground. He giggled happily and put his arms around my neck, hugging me as tightly as his little arms could.

I got up while holding him and made my way down the stairs carefully. "It's just you and me today... Do you want to watch cartoons?" I asked in a soft voice; I felt him nod against my neck. Once in the living room, I put him on the sofa and turned the TV on where Sponge Bob was currently on.

Just when I was about to leave the living room to get him his baby bottle, Jamel looked at me with watery eyes. "Ma...ma..."

"I'm coming back baby boy... I'm just going to get you your breakfast..." I told him with a smile before quickly going in the kitchen to get what I needed. Once I had everything, I went back into the living room and gave him the baby bottle that made him smile at me. Then, I sat next to him to make sure he didn't drop the baby bottle. He was totally lost into the cartoons that he almost dropped it a few times but I caught it before it was too late. He was absolutely adorable to watch... When did I get so lucky?

♂+♂=♥

The first thing I felt when I opened my eyes was the intense headache which instantly made me close my eyes again with a groan. It was only a few minutes later that I realized all this were only memories and that my baby wasn't with me anymore. I rubbed my chest, trying to ease the pain without any success as the first tears began to fall. It seemed so real that I could still smell his baby scent or the way he used to hug me.

"You should take that, it would help..." The sound of Benoit's voice made me open my eyes. He was standing next to the bed and was holding some pills and a glass of water, waiting for me to take it. Guilt instantly hit me again when I saw his red puffy eyes which meant he only stopped crying not too long ago. I thanked him and swallowed the pills before drinking some water.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you; I shouldn't have done that..." I said in a small voice, avoiding his eyes.

"It's alright..." He said with a sigh and I could tell that he wanted to add something.

"I....Mmmhh... I don't hate you..." I mumbled quickly, loud enough just for him to hear. "I-I just don't know what to do... I have nowhere to live, I'm still trying to get my son back and that was really the last thing I needed right now..." I added, feeling frustrated and sad at the same time.

"I'm doing my best to help you... You know you can stay here for as long as you wish... And I'm going to do everything I can to help you..." He said in a soft voice while playing with the sheets.

"I know and I could never thank you enough for that but..." I trailed off, searching the best way to say it. "I... I'm not sure I'm going to keep the baby..."

♂+♂=♥

What did you think about this chapter? Any reactions about Benoit and/or Michael?

Pictures of Farrah ~~>

Also, I think I'm going to change the cover for this story, I just need to find some ideas

Also, I think I'm going to change the cover for this story, I just need to find some ideas.. If any of you have any idea for a cover, please tell me! ^.^

Thank you so much for reading my stories, it means a lot! xx