🥀 1

Author:
"Hi guys I just need to tell you guys something if you see the first letters like this s f b then they are all rude words that I do not want to write the whole word so I just write the first letters sorry but that is now i am anyways back to the story hope you like this story

Rocky:
Do you feel like your life is going to change forever but you do not know how well, that is me, but right now I hate my life and I do not know when I will get out of it but I hope it will be soon because I can not stay in this life forever please don't let it come to that, but right I think it is time if we start the story what do you think I think let do it.

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Wake up you little piece s and make sure you clean up because we going to fix issues and your attitude so get dress quick."

Rocky."
"Do we have to go I do not need therapy."

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"Shut up you little piece of s you do need it and if I ever heard you say it again I will make sure that you die in my hands right now do you got it young lady."

Rocky:
She got her hand on my neck and right now she is choking me. "A and w what h happened I if I d don't."

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"Then I will kill you and make sure you do not tell
anyone that I am doing this to you, do you got it."

Rocky:
"Whatever you say b."

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"Don't make me do it because you know that I will not stop."

Rocky:
Ps she is still doing it. "Yeah I know you did it once."

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"So shut up and have a shower meet me downstairs and you will not be having breakfast do you understand."

Rocky:
"Yes I do understand."

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"Good see you down stairs b and here I bought some things to cover up what I have done to you and the other you might use this after the shower."

Rocky:
After she left I got my clothes ready for me to wear I got in the shower it was all cold because, they hate me so much that they only give me all of the cold water and for everyone else the hot water after I got out I wear my clothes and put on the makeup that she made me wear but I do not care if people find it out I do not care at all, I went downstairs and saw her.

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"Good you are here come on you little s you are going to be late I hate it if I have to keep on keeping you longer."

Rocky:
I did not say anything.

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"Well well well you are not talking why is that did you finally learn your lesson."

Rocky
"Umm Mrs S head you miss the therapist office over there."

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"Oh don't you think that I know, you f we got you someone else because you have been kick out of all of your others therapist and they know how to keep you in so if you do not talk then they will not kick you out."

Rocky:
"Then what happened if I do get kick out."

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"Well then I made sure that you do not and if you do then you are going to the cell and never coming out and I will make sure that no one will adopt you."

Rocky:
"Well you know if they don't adopt me then you will be seeing my face in till I am 18 right."

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"Well now that you talk about it maybe I will keep you in your cell from now on, now come on I have to sign you in you little piece of s."

Rocky:
"Whatever you say I am going to sit over there."

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"Ok."

Rocky:
She is only acting nice because she does not go to jail but she hates me so much that she does things to me that you would not ever imagine but if anyone find out so they why she is nice and I am done so I keep my emotions down so no one can know I do not like telling people things about me  and what am I feeling because they think that they can help me but what do they don't know is that they can't help me at all but it is nice of them to think that way, but hey I am not complaining I do not mind coming here but only because I do not have to see anyone from the adopted centre but other then that I hate coming here

She whispers all of things in my ear.

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"You better not tell anyone I do not care if they say that  he therapist you will not tell anyone got it."

Rocky:
"Yeah yeah got it now sign me in so you do not have to look at me."

Mrs Jack Rayman
"You are so lucky that lady is looking and we are not in the adoption centre or else hi I am here to sign in Rocky El Lee in here please."

End of the whispers

Lady at the desk:
"Ok a nurse  will see her in a bit."

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"Thank you for how long she will be in here for?."

Lady at the desk:
"That I can not tell you he will normally let me know when to call the parents to come and pick them up a couple of minutes before they are done."

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"Ok thank you so from now on she will be signing herself in is that ok?."

Lady at the desk:
"More then ok."

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"Well ok then thank you."

Lady at the desk:
"Ok but before you go I need you to sign here and give us your phone number so we can call you when she is done."

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"Oh ok here you go."

Lady at the desk:
"Thank you and that is all we need from you have a good day."

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"Thank you and you too."

Rocky
She whispers in my ear.

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"Don't forget do not tell anyone got it f."

Rocky:
"Yeah I got it." End of whispers.

Mrs Jack Rayman:
"Good bye."

Rocky
Time to act like I like her. "See you bye." Ew I hate her so much I can't wait to have a other cold shower so I can take her off me.

The nurse:
"Miss El Lee."

Rocky:
I got up and follow her.

The nurse:
"Hi my name is nurse Live and I will be doing your height and weight today."

Rocky:
Time to act nice right now. "Hi Mrs Live it is nice to meet you but I know you that you already know who I am."

Nurse Live:
"Yes I already know who you are ok now may you please take off your shoes for me please so we can do your height and weight."

Rocky:
"Umm do we have to do my weight maybe you can look at my file and read it so we do not have to do this."

Mrs Live:
"Sorry that do that we have to do it and in our file it does not have your height and weight in it."

Rocky:
"Oh umm ok then."

Mrs Live:
"Can you tell me why you do not want us to see your weight."

Rocky:
"Oh it is noting and I think you are going to find out why anyways."

Mrs Live:
"Umm ok so when you are ready can you please put both of your feet's on the medals bar and look straight a head for me."

Rocky:
I did as she said for me to do.

Nurse Live:
"Ok so you're height is good now to the stale please just don't go in yet in till it is 0.00."

Rocky
When she said that I just waited in till it came to the number I am scared of what she is going to say. "Umm Mrs Live can we please do not do this path."

Nurse Live:
"Well we have to do this so I can know I am sorry if you want to do this but we have to."

Rocky:
"Ha fine." I got on the stable here goes nothing.

Mrs Live:
"Thank you I will be right back you can put on your shoes right now if you want and do you mind if you go and wait in the waiting room."

Rocky:
"Ok." She took me to the waiting room then she went to see someone I think she went to see my therapist.