🥀19

Rocky:
"And what did he say."

Jessica:
"He said that he can't wait to see what we got."

Rocky:
"Good I can't wait to take them down."

Jessica:
"Whoo calm down tiger I know that you have a lot of anger in you but save that anger for the fight."

Rocky:
"Fine I will save it."

Jessica:
"Good girl."

Rocky:
"Yeah yeah love you."

Jessica:
"And I love you too."

Dylan:
"Girls it is time."

Jessica and Rocky:
"Ok thanks for letting us know Dylan."

Rocky:
"Are you ready."

Jessica:
"More then ready."

Rocky and Jessica:
"Then let go this."

James point of view after the phone call

Jake:
"Hey guys are you all ready to go we did tell her that we are going to be their."

All boy but not James and Jake:
"Coming."

They all came down

All boys but no James:
"Bye James we will see when we come back."

James:
"Yeah no your not I am going to the fight."

Tom:
"Wait did you not tell her that you were going to get some work done."

James:
"Yeah I did but I am going after work."

Jake:
"Then why did you tell her that you were not going you know how sad she sounds when you told her."

James:
"I know that she was sad when I told her but I still want to see her fight."

Sebastian:
"We know that is not true tell us the real reason right now."

James:
"Wow someone think that he can boss me around."

Lucas:
"You know that we care about her to and now we are talking about her so yes we can boss you around so tell the real reason."

James:
"Fine I will tell you all the real reason sit down." They all sit down I know that they care about her but she is my girlfriend I should be the one who should be caring more for her not them but I know that they love her as their own sister so I guess that I should let them have their time together.

Tom:
"Ok we are siting down now are you going to tell us or what."

James:
"Right sorry the real is because I do not want to see her hurt."

Jake:
"Yeah but she always get hurt we all know that she can handler it so their more to it."

James:
"Yeah their is I hate that I can't stop them from hurting her that all I want to do is stop this all from happing."

Justin:
"We know that this was going to happened anyways we just need to let things happen even if we do not want to and you know that."

James:
"Yeah I do and I heard her talking to a guy telling her that the fight start in 28 seconds so you guys should go I will meet you their."