🥀48

2 week later

Rocky:
So some how Grayson convince me to stay in New Jersey but every time they go out I would stay in the house Grayson have wanted me to go with them but I just said no and that it was not a good idea so he let me stay at their house every time I do stay at their house I would do work on mafia assistant thing or do jobs because they would go at night once Grayson come home he would take me out even if I told him that I am ok and that he does not need to take me out but he does not listen and he still does it, oh and I met the guy that James was talking about he is really nice he would give me what I need and take me to where I need to go he would, even take me out because he knows what have been going on I just ask him how does he know and he just say that he knows but I know that James tell, him anyways, now we are in the driving to the airport who you ask me and Grayson because Ethan does not want to come but I am ok with it.

Grayson:
"Are you sure that you have someone to pick you up from the airport?"

Rocky:
"Yes Grayson I do have someone who is picking me up from the airport why are you all nervous for anyways?"

Grayson:
"I don't know I'm just anyways we are here love you I will see you in 2 weeks and if anything happens call me."

Rocky:
"Grayson you know that I am will call you just to come here when I need it."

Grayson:
"Fine so are you staying at home or you are staying with the person who is picking you up from the airport?"

Rocky:
"Staying with person who is picking up me from the airport is that ok?"

Grayson:
"Of course it is but be safe I don't know who is he so just be careful."

Rocky:
"Don't worry I will bye Grayson thanks again for a good time even if I didn't want to stay."

Grayson:
"Anytime and be good for him please."

Rocky:
"I will try."

Grayson:
"Really?"

Rocky:
"Yep."

Grayson:
"Fine bye be good."

Rocky
"I will try." I got my suitcase and do the normal thing what you do when you are in the airport I gave her my passport in the plane find my set and message James to tell him that I got in safe and that I will see him in a bit talk to you guys when we are in LA.

5 hours and 20 minutes later

Flight attendant:
"Honey you need to wake up we have just landed."

Rocky:
"Thank you for telling me."

Flight attendant
"Anytime did you have a good flight even if you slept through it?"

Rocky:
"Yeah it was very good for sleeping." After I got out of the plane I walk to security after that I went to get my bag and I walk to find James dam where is he.

James:
🎶"Last summer when we met we just started as friend I can't even tell you how it all happen then came we never the same."🎶

Rocky:
"James what are you doing." I just watch him do it man I love him.

James:
🎶"Those night everything felt like magic and I wonder if you miss me too."🎶