🥀41

Grayson:
"Because of you Ethan."

Ethan:
"Grayson you know that I went to other adoption centre and I did not connect with anyone besides her Gray and I know that she connect with you to."

Grayson:
"What do you mean by that."

Ethan:
"All you want to do is to help her right?"

Grayson:
"Yeah so what Ethan?"

Ethan:
"All you talk about is her Grayson when you come home not your other patients just her am I right?"

Grayson:
"You know that you are."

Ethan:
"And you know what else I know Grayson?"

Grayson:
"What E."

Ethan:
"Is that when she is here with us she will start to trust us Grayson and you can help her and I can be the dad that she want but we can't do that if she does not come and live with us so what do you say."

Grayson:
Ahg I hate when he is right but I am scared that  people are going to say at work or that she will hate living here, but I can't tell Ethan that can I? Also he did say once he adopt her that he was going to change his last name so no one knows that she is adopt by a Dolan so. "Fine go and get her man."

Ethan:
"Thank Gray."

Grayson:
"Anytime bro love you."

Ethan:
"Me too."

Grayson.
And with that he left I hope this is a good idea. "Alex do you think this is a good idea that I let him do this."

Alex:
"I think it is Grayson she had a bad past all she need is a home and people who love her."

Grayson:
"How do you know that Alex."

Alex:
"She told me how this person died and I also know because everyone who live in a adopt home are like that."

Grayson:
"So you think that I did a good thing."

Alex:
"Yeah I do."

Grayson:
"Thanks Alex."

Alex:
"Anytime."

Ethan point of view

Ethan:
What happened if she does not want to see me because of me and Grayson were yelling I wonder why did she left in the first place I was about to go to the door in till.

Roy:
"Ethan we can not let you in their."

Ethan:
"Then why did you call me?"

Liam:
"To let you know that she is here."

Roy:
"Ethan she need time to think everything is new to her."

Ethan:
"Boys I get what you saying but she need me."

Liam:
"Ethan we know that but she also need time to think so why don't you come back in the morning."

Roy:
"Fine but I will be here at 4 in the morning."

Liam:
"Ethan it is already 11 I don't think that it is a good idea."

Ethan:
"What time do you guys think that she will work up?"

Roy:
"Ah she normally wake up at 7."

Ethan:
"Fine I will be here by 6."

Liam:
"You really love her don't you?"

Roy:
"You have no idea."