🥀3

Rocky:
"Oh do I are you sure."

Mr Dolan:
"Yes I am sure, I just want to know when was the last time you ate."

Rocky:
"Can we please talk about something else."

Mr Dolan:
"We can talk about something else after you tell me do you know this is bad for a 16 year old like you to weigh less then a baby right."

Rocky:
"Yeah I did not know." I am lying to him right now I do know that but I can't tell him why I can't eat so yeah.

Mr Dolan:
"Well now you do know how long have you not eaten for." I really want to help her but I know that she does not want to be here and I know that she does not want to tell me things so this is going to be harder then I thought."Please I just want to talk to me how am I going to help you if you do not want to tell me anything I just want to be here for you."

Rocky:
"Really Grayson can I call you Grayson."

Mr Dolan:
"No you may not but keep on going."

Rocky:
"Fine anyways I do not want anything to help me why you ask because everyone think that they can help you but they can't even if they want to if we talk about something to you we think that you guys are going to help us but you are not so that why and if you think that I am going to tell you guys then you add wrong so can I please go now."

Mr Dolan:
"No you may not leave we just got started I know that you do not want to be here so we are going to try something that I do not normally do with my clients so we are going to do it what do you think."

Rocky:
"I do not want to be here but I know that you are going to make this even if I do not want to right."

Mr Dolan:
"You are right so this is what we are going to do today we are going to tell each other some things about us ok are you ready."

Rocky:
"Fine let do this as you know my full name is Rocky Righman El Lee and I am 16 year old as you know how about you."

Mr Dolan:
"Well thank you for telling me this even if I did know anyways my name is Grayson Bailey Dolan and I am 22 year old and I am your therapist."

Rocky:
"Ok so umm what do we talk about now."

Mr Dolan:
"Well now you can tell me how long have you not eaten for."

Rocky:
"Or maybe not."

Mr Dolan:
"Here we go just please let me help you I am here for you and I don't tell anyone just please tell me."

Rocky:
"Grayson."

Mr Dolan:
"I am going to stop you right there just tell me why without saying my name."

Rocky:
"Fine and I am not going to tell you why because I do not need help I do not trust people and I know you will not tell anyone I really am trying right now but I know that you can't help me at all so why don't we stop this and I can go home." As he know that I life in the adoption centre please go.

Mr Dolan:
"I am sorry you feel like that but how will you know that I will not help you if you do not give me a chance to help you why do you think that we are doing this for and I really want to help you maybe I can get your trust but I know this is hard for you so we are going to keep what we are going now got it."

Rocky:
"Whatever you say Mr Dolan."

Mr Dolan:
"You really want to call me Grayson right now don't you."

Rocky:
Oh he have not idea how much I want to do so and get out of here but I am stuck here and I really hate it here.

Mr Dolan:
"Miss El Lee are you ok."

Rocky:
"Oh umm yeah sure I am ok what were you saying."

Grayson:
"That you really want to call me by my name don't you."

Rocky:
"Oh yes I do like so bad but I am not."

Mr Dolan:
"Well thank you for that."

Rocky:
"Sure but I do have a question."

Mr Dolan:
"Ok I make you a deal if I answer this question will you answer that question that I have been asking you."

Rocky:
"Maybe or maybe not that for me to know and for you to find out Mr."

Mr Dolan:
"Fine then ask me the question."

Rocky:
"Why did you want to become a therapist you can be anything else but you choose a therapist why is that out of everything else."

Mr Dolan:
"Well for one thing I am nice."

Rocky:
"Yeah sure." I know that this is part of the test that they gave you in therapy but I am not going to let him know that I know that

Mr Dolan:
"Wow but I get why you are saying that I am forcing you to give me information about you so I will let you say that anyways may I go on."

Rocky:
"If you might." Wow he get so offended by that wow but I gave him the truth so he have to take it in.

Mr Dolan:
"Anyways as I was saying that I always kind of wanted to become a therapist so I can help people I love helping people."

Rocky:
"Ok so what is your story Mr Dolan on how you become a therapist."

Grayson:
"Ok so one day when I was in was the in library reading a book until this girl who was in the library she was there she walk in to me and her book fall on my feet it hurt so much she pick up her book got a paper and pen she was writing something I wanted to know what it was she saw me the paper and the note said I am sorry about your foot are you ok I just told her yes then she went I did not see her after that a week later I saw her and I went back to her and ask her for her number she wrote why do you want a girl number of a girl like me who can't talk back to you, I just, told because I want to become friends with her we kept on texting in till one day."

Rocky:
"Dude are you really going to stop after that I want to know the rest."

Mr Dolan:
"And you will after you tell me when was the last time you ate."

Rocky:
"And why would I tell you that for."

Mr Dolan:
"Because if you don't then I will not told you the rest of the story."