🥀25

Ethan:
"Oh right sorry so right now I am going to ask you a couple of questions then you can answer them for me ok."

Jessica:
"Ok then let do this."

Ethan:
"What I like to hear ok first question what happened when you were fighting him but don't tell me what move did he do because I will ask later on got it."

Jessica:
"Yeah I got it well he got me by the hair and put me on the floor he did something but I am not going to tell you what yet but I move before he could do that I got his hands and did a jab cross but that did not work he did a something that I am also got going to say yet which it did work, once he did that I wanted to get up and help her fight but I couldn't and I think that was it."

Ethan:
"Ok well thank you for letting me ok now what kind of moves did he do to you and also can you please give me a description on what are theses moves got
it."

Jessica:
"Yeah I got it well he did a flying kicks double-Leg Takedown now do you want to know what is both of them?"

Ethan:
"Yes please."

Jessica:
"We'll a flying kick is a jump kick is a type of kick in certain martial arts and in martial-arts based gymnastics, with the particularity that the kick is delivered while in the air, specifically moving ("flying") into the opponent after a running start to gain forward momentum, and a the double leg takedown (colloquially known as a double leg or double) involves grabbing the opponent with both arms around the opponent's legs while keeping the chest close to the opponent, and using this position to force the opponent to the ground so now you know."

Ethan:
"Ok the next question is what is hurting you right now."

Jessica:
"Umm my right leg back and around my stomach and my head because of when he pull my hair and my left hand."

Ethan:
"Ok is your left hand is your dominant hand."

Jessica:
"Yes it is."

Ethan:
"Ok then are you ready for me to do a check up on you."

Jessica:
"Umm I do not know may I go to the bathroom please."

Ethan:
"Yeah sure their a bathroom right there."

Jessica:
"Thanks." I went to the bathroom I sat in the toilet and I saw blood oh no and what I am not on my periods because I had it a week ago now I need to tell him and my boyfriend why does this have to happen to me. "UMM ETHAN DO YOU HAVE PADS FOR ME TO USE?"

Ethan:
"I THINK I DO I WILL BE BACK."

Jessica:
"THANK YOU."

Cooper:
"Ethan why does she have her periods?"

Ethan:
"What do you mean?"

Cooper:
"I mean that she had it last week why would she have her periods now?"

Ethan:
"Well if I find out then I have to do a blood test and I know that she is already scared do I want to make her more scared."

Cooper:
"So what are you talking about."

Ethan:
"I am saying this that I need to do a blood test and that you might need to keep her calm when I do that and I will be back in a bit to get her a pad stay here got it."

Cooper:
"Yes Ethan I got it."

Ethan:
"Good I will be back."

Cooper:
"Hey babe are you ok."

Jessica:
"I do not know Cooping I am so scared I do not know if I can do this anymore I know that you trust Ethan but it is so hard for me to do it Ps did you get some clothes for me and Rocky."