🥀27

Nurse:
"Of course is that all."

Ethan:
"Yes it is thank you."

Nurse:
"Ok I will let you know when it is available for you to use."

Ethan:
"Ok thank you again." Once she went. "Hey let go back to the office then we will find out why do you have them."

Cooper and Jessica:
"Ok let go."

Ethan:
We went to the office I went on my computer I was reading and reading in till I found it. "Ok well I found the answer."

Cooper:
"And that is."

Ethan:
"You have a low immunity system which is easy to treat."

Jessica:
"How do you treat it?"

Ethan:
"I know that Jess do not want to hear this but I think it is better if she does hear this."

Jessica:
"What is it Ethan I will do anything."

Ethan:
"Well we have to put in an iv drip on you."

Jessica:
"So more needle then?"

Ethan:
"Yes more needle."

Jessica:
"Ok then let do it."

Ethan:
I went to get everything now it is time. "Ok Jess I am about to do it now time for you to huge Cooper." She did as I said I found a vain got the needle and put it in."

Jessica:
"Ow ow ow."

Ethan:
"I am so sorry sweet girl I am almost down can you hold still for me." She did as I said. "That is a sweet girl just one more second ok and we are done so this will stay in you in till it is done ok."

Jessica:
"Yeah ok."

Ethan:
"Jess this Iv on that you can not take this off your hand in till it is down can I trust you to do that."

Jessica:
"Yes Ethan you can and it is really helping me I feel better now."

Ethan:
"Well that is a good thing ok now let see if you have an wounds and if you have any then we will clean them up." After I was done and yes she did have some wounds but not a lot of them but their were some after that the nurse come in.

Nurse:
"Doctor Ethan the room is ready for you."

Ethan:
"Ok we are coming now thank you." We got up and we went to the room I told Jess what to do then we did it and I look at the pictures and it look like there is noting happen which is good. "Ok Jess there is noting wrong with you head."

Jessica:
"Really."

Ethan:
"Yeah really Jess."

Jessica:
"Then why does it still hurt?"

Ethan:
"Because you said he pull your hair so it will hurt for a couple of hours."

Cooper:
"So when can we do the surgery?"

Jessica:
"Cooper."