🥀31

Rocky:
"Yeah I got it." What Jess does not know is that maybe I will not tell anyone she does not have to know does she maybe she does but I am not going to tell her just yet.

Jessica:
"Good now let go."

Cooper and Rocky:
"Coming."

Rocky:
Once we got back to her house we hangout for a bit in till Cooper had to go but he said that he would be back later just to check up on Jessica but I told him that I would do that for him but he said that he just want to come over so I just ok.

Jessica:
"Hey Rocky can you please come down."

Rocky:
"Yeah coming just give me a second...yeah what up."

Jessica:
"After your apartment with Grayson you can get a tattoo if you like."

Rocky:
"Yes please did you already made the apartment with Copper also can you please help me with something if you do not mind?"

Jessica:
"No I do not mind at all tell me what do you need help with?"

Rocky:
"So I am not going to see Grayson today you are going for me."

Jessica:
"Wait you know that he knows how I look like right you do know that don't you?"

Rocky:
"Wait he knows who you are and you are just telling me now?"

Jessica:
"Yeah he help Ethan with my surgery and we talk before the surgery so how can I help you now?"

Rocky:
"Well you are going in their and act like you self harm yourself and while you are having a therapy session with him I am going to delete my flies from everyone who work there and you are distract them for me so what do you say would you do it for me."

Jessica:
"Of course I would."

Rocky:
"Wait really I through that you would say no."

Jessica:
"Why would you say that for?"

Rocky:
"Because you know Grayson so that why I though you would say no and plus why would you help me with this when it is legal to do it?"

Jessica:
"Remember that time that you help me and Cooper get out of jail and you went in for us so I am in."

Rocky:
"Really thank you love you and would do anything for you."

Jessica:
"Yeah I know you would do you remember how mad Mrs Rayman got at you that day."

Rocky:
"Don't remind me of that please."

Jessica:
"We were fun back then what happened to us and I really don't know but I am happy that you are still doing it."

Rocky:
"Thanks that what you get for being an adopted kid for a long time."

Jessica:
"Yeah that true sorry about that."

Rocky:
"Don't be it is not your fault."

Jessica:
"Yeah I know it is not."

Rocky:
"Then why did you say sorry for then?"