🥀5

Rocky:
No one I know what she is doing am I scared a bit but I have to be strong because I know if I scream then she will keep on doing it she went to the stoned and turn on the heat and wait for a bit got a pot of water wait for that to boil then she came to me.

Rocky:
She got my arms and she put the clothes water on my arms it hurt but not that much she could see that I was not hurt.

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"So you are not hurt at all then well come with me then and I will make sure that you will get hurt."

Rocky:
She took me to the stove turn the stove on wait for a bit then took a knife put it on the fire for a bit after that she got my arms roll up my sleeves got the knife and cut my hands with it after that she got my arms and put them above the stove so they could burn a bit after that she was down.

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Ok you b I am done with you go and clean the bathroom after that pack the playroom then you can go back to that cell of yours GO NOW."

Rocky:
When I am doing that we are going to Ethan point of view yes I know it is very annoying but this is how my story goes and if you do not like it then you can leave if you leave then I do not care go now if you like if you have left then bye hope you do not come back anyways let go to Ethan point of view.

Ethan:
"Actually we will not go to my point of view yet we can to talk."

Rocky:
"Do we really Ethan."

Ethan:
"Yes now."

Rocky:
"Ah fine what is it."

Ethan:
"You can't tell your readers to leave and you know that."

Rocky:
"Why not if they don't like the story then they can leave I do not care Ethan did you forget this is my story."

Ethan:
"I know this is your story but I don't want you to hate."

Rocky:
"Ethan I know you don't but do not worry I can handle it."

Ethan:
"Are you sure that you can handle it."

Rocky:
"Yes Ethan do you remember my life before you adopt me."

Ethan:
"Ah yes I do I just worry that you are not letting your new life in."

Rocky:
"You don't need to worry about that Ethan."

Ethan:
"Yeah I know I don't anyways let go back to talking them what is happening."

Rocky:
"Umm Ethan before we do that I need to tell you something."

Ethan:
"Oh no what is it."

Rocky:
"Look."

Ethan:
"They can read what we are saying."

Rocky:
"Umm yes."

Ethan:
"You know that they should not know about this right."

Rocky:
"Yes I know Ethan but I like to give them some spoilers on the story."

Ethan:
"Ok but no more please."

Rocky:
"Fine."

Ethan:
"Good now leave I need to do my part."

Rocky:
"Before you do that I need to tell them."

Ethan:
"Fine then tell them."

Grayson aka Mr Dolan:
"Hey bro come on they need to read."

Ethan:
"Ok Gray I am coming."

Rocky:
"Grayson."

Mr Dolan:
"Still not my name and you know that."

Rocky:
"Whatever you say Mr Dolan."

Ethan:
"Well then start the story."

Rocky:
"Fine I will start the story but you guys need to leave."

Mr Dolan and Ethan:
"Fine we will leave."

Rocky:
"Creepy on how they talk in the same time isn't it ok now let go back to the story."

Ethan point of view

Ethan:
I just came home and Grayson is not here yet so I just took my shoes went to the shower after the shower I got dress went to the living room and watch some tv in till I heard the open I think Grayson is here.

Grayson:
"Eth I am home are you here yet."

Ethan:
"In the living room so bro how was work and that girl that you call me about ."

Grayson:
"We'll work was good but that girl Eth I just don't know what do."

Ethan:
"What are you talking about Gray."

Grayson:
"Well she does not talk to me at all and when I ask her the question she will not answer in till she ask me a question and I answer it then she did answer so yeah."

Ethan:
"So what did she say."

Grayson:
"E you know that I can't tell you what my patients said or what we do right."

Ethan:
"Yea I know that Grayson but you did tell me a bit of what happened so why can't you tell me the rest."

Grayson:
"Sorry bro I just can't."

Ethan:
"Fine whatever Gray so are you cooking or should we eat out again."

Grayson:
"Yeah no bro I am cooking so you better be ready to eat."

Ethan:
"Whatever bro."

Grayson:
"Eth remember we are really lucky that we have food not a lot of people do so please just eat the food and if you do not then give your food to someone."

Ethan:
"Fine I will do that."

Grayson:
"Well ok then I am going to have a shower can you go to the grocery store to pick up what I need I wrote you a list and sent it to you already."

Ethan:
"Fine I will go but only because I can draw some new ideas."

Grayson:
"Whatever you say Bro have a safe trip."

Ethan:
"Thank Bro I will." I go upstairs to my room got my stitch book and a pencil got in the car and went to the grocery store to get what we need after that I paid the man their is a park right near here so I went got my book and pencil looks around to see what can I draw and just draw after I was done drawing I went back to my car and drove home. "Gray I am home are you out of the shower yet."

Grayson:
"Yeah I am out leave the grocery in the counter please."

Ethan:
"Sure Gray I do not mind."

Grayson:
"Just do it Eth."

Ethan:
"Fine I will do it."