🥀14

Ethan point of view

Ethan:
I really hope his best friend is ok I really care for him and I am really happy that he is their for his friend that is a good thing, since I have no cline right now I might call Gary so we can get something to eat I think right now Grayson is on his break."

Ring ring ring ring

Grayson:
"What up bro."

Ethan:
"Gray are you ok are you drunk."

Grayson:
"Han I am just messing with you bro so what up."

Ethan:
"Wow one don't do that again and two do you want to eat I am on my break right now in till 2 anyways."

Grayson:
"Sure bro where do you want to go."

Ethan:
"How about we go to Carson kitchen."

Grayson:
"Sure I will meet you there bro."

Ethan:
"Sure see you soon bro." I walk to my car and drive to Carson kitchen.

Grayson:
"Hey bro over here."

Ethan:
"Hey Gary so do you know what you are going to get yet."

Grayson:
"I think that I know what I am going to get."

Ethan:
"Really like what."

Grayson:
"I might get the baked Mac and cheese guess what it say in the better bro."

Ethan:
"What does it say bro." I know what it is but I am being a good brother to him so yeah.

Grayson:
"Shh it is a secret."

Ethan:
"Are you going to tell me bro."

Grayson:
"I just did bro."

Ethan:
"Really is that what they put."

Jessica point of view

Jessica:
"Are you ready to see him."

Rocky:
"Yeah I am ready actually."

Jessica:
"Then let go."

Rocky:
"Do you want to talk to him first Jess."

Jessica:
"Are you sure."

Rocky:
"Yeah I am sure go for it."

Jessica:
"Ok if you say so hi Tiago it has been too long since I last saw you I miss you so much you have no idea, remember when I was little before you died you said that you were going to adopt me do you remember that."

Tiago voice

Tiago:
"Yes I remember that and I miss you so much so tell me the rest because I know their is more."

Jessica:
"Oh you have no idea, you said that you were going to do your best to adopt me you, were only 15 at the time you said that you were going to do your best but then you died you said if you adopt me I can have a family that I always wanted but you didn't adopt and I am not saying it is your fault because it is not, but thanks to you I got adopt by a woman and you know what she said Tiago, she said that you were the one who tell her to adopt me, you tell her if I died this little girl name Jessica Lilly is a wonderful girl and you will be so lucky to have her, and she adopt me and it is all thanks to you so thank you so much I would have not known what I would have down without you I love you."