🥀23

Ref:
"Fine but if I see you do anything to her before the fight start then they will and you will be fired got it."

Michelle:
"Yes got it."

Ref:
"Good the fight will start in 5 seconds."

Michelle and Rocky:
"K."

Rocky:
"And that what you get."

Michelle:
"Did you told him that I did this to you."

Rocky:
"How on earth would I that when you are literally punching me."

Michelle:
"Well then who did it."

Rocky:
"How in the word am I propose to know did you see me look over their or me looking at you d head."

Michelle:
"Oh shut the f up."

Rocky:
"No thanks I do not think that I want to shut the f up."

Michelle:
"And who said that I was asking you to do it."

Annoncer:
"Before we start we did add in some new fight like basic boxing basic kickboxing defensive challenging Kickboxing and kickboxing combos we did not tell the fighter these new moves that we were adding because it was kind of a last minute thing.

Rocky:
"So you were telling me was I right oh I am right sorry but I am still not going to do it."

Ref:
"Ok in 3 2 1 GO."

Jessica point of view

Reynold:
"Are you ready to go down little girl."

Jessica:
"You know what I do not like when you call me that also after what you did to me I think it is better if you let us win."

Reynold:
"Yeah that is not happing."

Jessica:
"Ok then."

Announcer:
"Oh no way knee From the double-collar tie with a rear-naked choke and end it off on a roll and he is down."

Ref:
"3 2."

Announcer:
"And again we did not get to a one like come on oh no what is he going to do, he did a uppercut jab cross hook and again an uppercut and she is down will she get him off her let see."

Ref:
"In 3 2 and she is up."

Reynold:
"Wow I can't believe you got away from me."

Jessica:
"I know right I could not believe that I done that either."

Reynold:
"Well good for you wait not really."

Jessica:
"Wait what do you mean by that." He got me by the hair and put me on the floor flying kicks but I move before he could do that I got his hands and did a jab cross but that did not work he did a double-Leg Takedown which it did work, but now Rocky is fighting the both of them I really want to get up but I can't do this so I trip out when you tap out that mean that you are going to get better and that you will be back.

Announcer:
"We have a tap out lady and gentlemen."

Cooper:
"Hey are you ok."

Jessica:
"Cooping I can't get up."

Cooper:
"I know babe I think that you need to rest for a bit."

Jessica:
"But I can't I need to help Rocky."

Cooper:
"Hey she can do this ok right now we need to get you better don't do it for me do it for her please just check on you."

Jessica:
"Fine but I really feel bad."

Cooper:
"I know babe but she got this ok once you feel better then you can go back ok."

Jessica:
"Yeah that is not happing." I started running but I could not take it anymore.

Cooper:
"Please babe."

Jessica:
"Fine but that does not mean that I am happy about it that."

Cooper:
"I know babe I am sorry but I really want to help you and I know Rocky would not want you up their at all if she knows that you are hurt ok."

Jessica:
"Fine but their is no doctor here."

Cooper:
"Well remember my boss that you just met today."

Jessica:
"Yeah what about him oh no please no."

Cooper:
"I am sorry but it is a yes."

Jessica:
"But Cooping I do not know him and now he is going to check on me like come on."

Cooper:
"Jessica I know you and Rocky have trust issues but please just let him check you out."

Jessica:
"Then I can go back and fight right."

Cooper:
"Well maybe but we have to see what Mr E said."

Jessica:
"Fine let do this even if I am not ever happy about it."

Cooper:
"I know babe I am going to be with you the whole time ok."

Jessica:
"Ah fine."

Cooper:
"Good now come on." As we were walking to see Ethan I was kind of scared I know that she as trust issues and she is really scared of the doctor I just hope that she let him do this for her not for me ok maybe a bit for me. "Hey Ethan you know how you said that you went to school to get your doctor certificate to help people just incase."

Ethan:
"Yeah I did why do you ask."

Cooper:
"Well because."

Jessica:
"Cooper I do not know if I can do this."

Cooper:
"Hey I am right here and I know that Ethan is not going to hurt you."

Jessica:
"Ah fine ow ow ow ok let do this."

Cooper:
"Ethan do you mind checking her out to see if noting happen before she can go back and fight please?"

Ethan:
"Sure we need to go to my private hospital."

Cooper:
"Wait since when you have a private hospital."

Ethan:
"I had it a long time ago before I even met you Cooper ok now let go."

Jessica:
"Cooper can you please carried me I do not even know if I can walk."

Cooper:
"Ethan am I allow to carried her."

Ethan:
"Yeah you can but just be careful got it."

Cooper:
"Yeah I got it."

Ethan:
"Then let go gray record the fight for me in till I come back please."

Grayson:
"Sure Eth you know that you sound like a doctor right."

Ethan:
"Yes I know that Gray but that is because I have to be on my doctor mode."

Grayson:
"Eth she look scared so just be careful ok."

Ethan:
"Don't worry gray I am always careful."

Jessica:
"Ow ow ow ow ow help me."

Grayson:
"Stop talking to me and go it look like she is really hurt."

Ethan:
"Ok I am going see you Gray."

Grayson:
"See you Eth."

Ethan:
"Ok I am here let go."

Cooper:
"Ok who is driving."

Ethan:
"I am and I would let you drive so I can check on her but you do not know where to go and I am not going to tell you so it is better if I drive."