🥀45

Ethan point of view

Knock knock

Ethan:
"Rocky can I come in."

Rocky:
"I g-guess."

Ethan:
"Ok I am going to open the door now." I open the door and saw her sitting on the bed. "Rocky you know that you don't have to be scared right I am not going to hurt you."

Rocky:
"Ethan how do I know? that might not even true for all that I know you can hurt me when I am asleep so just do it now then."

Ethan:
"Rocky look at me please." She didn't look. "Rocky look at me." I demented to her once I did then she look at me. "I am not going to hurt you ok I know that people have done it to you but you have to believe me when I say that I will never do it to you ok."

Rocky:
"I know you won't tattoo guy but it is just really hard for me I don't know how to explain it to you."

Ethan:
"I don need you to explain it to me Rocky but all I need you to do right now is try your best not to think to the past forced on what is happening right now."

Rocky:
"How do I do that Ethan?"

Ethan:
"I don't know Rocky but all that you can do is your best."

Rocky:
"Do you think that I will ever trust you and Grayson?"

Ethan:
"I don't know about that baby girl that is for you to find now so I have something to tell you."

Rocky:
"Ok what is?"

Ethan:
"Well the path of me don't want to tell you but I have to."

Rocky:
"Ok then say it."

Ethan:
"Today you have Grayson."

Rocky:
"Umm ok what do you mean by that?"

Ethan:
"I mean that you are going to therapy."

Rocky:
"WAIT WHAT."

Ethan:
"Rocky I need you to calm down breathe with me,"

Rocky:
"How do you expect me to do that Ethan I through that it would be all over."

Ethan:
"Rocky it is only in till I get to adopt you then you can stop."

Rocky:
"But Ethan I don't want to I am sorry but I just can't."

Ethan:
"Listen to me Rocky you can do this ok I believe in you."

Rocky:
"Ethan I really don't want to."

Ethan:
"I know baby girl but you have to or else I can't keep you here so please go."

Rocky:
"Fine anything else that I need to know?"

Ethan:
"Actually yes there is that you do need to know."

Rocky:
"Ok and that is?"

Ethan:
"I don't know how to tell you this but Grayson told me that I should give you a check up."