🥀30

Cooper:
"Hey are you going to be ok."

Rocky:
"I think so only if you huge me."

Cooper:
"Then I will huge you."

Rocky:
"Thanks."

Rocky:
After she did Jessica needle we told Jess that we love her she will do an amazing job for them and that we love her then we went in Cooper car to get Jessica some clothes because she is staying here for one day which was ok for us anyways once we got to Jess house we went to get her clothes and my clothes because me and cooper are staying with her in till she can go home.

Cooper:
"Do you think that is enough clothes?"

Rocky:
"I think it is Cooper I think that we pack for and it is only for one day."

Cooper:
"Yeah you are right."

Rocky:
We just spend the day together we went go Cooper house so he can get his thing in till we got a call from nurse Rose Land saying that she is almost done with surgery by the we get their once we got their I went to her room because she is in their she is not awake her but she is in their Cooper is talking to the doctor. "Hey strong girl how are you feeling?"

Jessica:
"Better now that I did it before."

Rocky:
"Yeah that is true you did so good I am so proud of you."

Jessica:
"Aww thank you hey I need to go to the bathroom."

Rocky:
"Ok umm let me ask Cooper to tell your doctor if you can go to the bathroom because I do not know."

Jessica:
"K."

Cooper point of view

Cooper:
"Hey Ethan how did she do?"

Ethan:
"She did really good and everything went well."

Cooper:
"I am so happy she did it so what now."

Ethan:
"Well she would be a bit sore and she might asking people to her walk but other then at she will be fine but if she need pain the give her 2 pill of paint medicine."

Cooper:
"Thanks Ethan for all that you done for us today."

Ethan:
"Anytime Cooper."

Ring ring ring

Cooper:
"Hello."

Rocky:
"Coop Jess went to go to the bathroom do I let her go will she need someone I do not know what to do."

Cooper:
"Ok I will ask Ethan hold on hey Ethan Jess what to go to the bathroom can she and does she need help walking to the bathroom."

Ethan:
"Sure she can go but she will have blood coming out of her tell her it is noting bad and that she need someone to help her get to the bathroom any other then that she could be good."

Cooper:
"Got it thanks Ethan."

Ethan:
"Anytime if you need me let one of the nurses know."