🥀9

Rocky:
"Shh it is ok yeah it is ok i know Shh she yell a lot does she yes she does oh yes she does shh it is ok you are ok everything is fine, goodnight let hope someone adopt one of you guys today." As I walk out of the door I saw her. "Yes can I help you and why were you standing outside of the babies room for."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Come with me to my office and I will tell you why."

Rocky:
We walk to her open and she open the door and she took a seat on her chair but I know that she was going to stand so I am standing. "Ok we are here are you going to tell me why now you only want me here if someone want to adopt a baby."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Well now you are right f so someone is adopting a baby."

Rocky:
"And you want me to hemp you so you can look like a good adopted lady don't you."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Well yes how did you know."

Rocky:
"Don't you dare act like you act like you care now because you care about everyone else but not me and the babies why they did nothing to you and you don't even know them."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"You are right their are babies and I know that they did nothing to me but you know what they will not even remember who took care of them when they were babies so why do you even care."

Rocky:
"Because why should I not care for them they are like family to me."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"And what about the other people here they are not your family."

Rocky:
"Let me tell you something they will never be my family ever." After I said what I said I got up and leave.

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Little s he is coming at 10 so be ready."

Rocky:
"Sure whatever you say." If you think that she is not going to hit me well she is I know her she might do it when that man of gone or when he still here so yeah I went downstairs and and play with the kids for a bit in till I heard.

knock knock knock

Rocky:
Here goes noting I open the door for him. "Hi are you here to adopt a baby today."

Man:
"Well yes I am can I please talk to the owner."

Rocky:
"I will get her but I will tell you 2 thing is that ok."

Man:
"Sure it is tell me."

Rocky:
"Ok one never don't anything to her baby daughter or son because they have been through a lot got it."

Man:
"What do you mean by that."

Rocky:
"I mean by harassing them now you know what I mean sir sorry but I really do care for these babies that you are going to see."

Man:
"Don't be sorry I get it are you the one who are taking care of them."

Rocky:
"I am going to tell you something that you can't tell anyone got it."

Man:
"Yes got it tell me."

Rocky:
"This lady only care for the older kids not the babies and she does not care about me either anyways the second thing is I think that you will love Colette anyways I am going to get her now sit here and I will be back."

Man:
"Ok I will be here."

Rocky:
"Oh I know you will." I walk to her office and I knock on the door.

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Yes what do you want."

Rocky:
"Well he is here Mrs and he is waiting for you."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Ok then tell him that I will be down in a second please."

Rocky:
"Hey sorry but she will be down in a second she just got paperwork to do."

Man:
"That is ok I know this was going to take a long time so that why I have nothing on."

Rocky:
"Well then that is a good thing then isn't."

Man:
"Yeah it is I hope you are ok."

Rocky:
"What do you mean by that if you do not mind me by asking."

Man:
"What I mean by that is I hope you are ok with me adopting a baby."

Rocky:
"Yeah I do not mind everyone here deserve a home to life in so I am not upset by that."

Man:
"Well I am happy about that."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Hey I am sorry that I took long but my work took longer then effect."

Man:
"Oh no that is ok now may I please see the babies."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Sure let go."

Rocky:
"So Mr umm."

Mr Jone."
"Jone."

Rocky:
"So Mr Jone what made you think about adopting a babies."

Mr Jone:
"Well."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Rocky you should not say that oh I am so sorry about her Rocky you are in big trouble you should have it said that."

Mr Jone:
"Don't be I do not mind I always wanted to have a baby once I got my own house now that I have my own house I can now adopt."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Wow that is amazing I hope you find the perfect little one."

Mr Jone:
"I hope so too."

Rocky:
"Oh I know you will." He knows what I am talking about.

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Ok well we are here Rocky give him Jake first."

Rocky:
"Sure if he does want Jake."

Mr Jone:
"Well I was hoping to adopt a daughter."

Rocky:
"I think I know the baby for you." I hand him Colette because I know that he will love her.

Mr Jone:
"Hey baby girl aww she is so cute what is her name."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Well umm her name is."

Rocky:
"Colette that is her name."

Mr Jone:
"Does she have a last name."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Umm."

Rocky:
"No she doesn't her parents did not gave her a last name."

Mr Jone:
"Oh poor thing don't worry baby I am going to be here for you."

Rocky:
"I really hope you will."

Mr Jone:
"Oh I will aww hi Colette I am your new daddy yeah baby I am aww you are so cute may I please adopt Colette."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Sure you can come with me please to my office to get the paperwork then you can take her home."

Mr Jone:
"Sure I do not mind but do you mind if I talk to Rocky first."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Sure I do not mind I will be in my office if you need me."

Mr Jone:
"Thank you."