🥀6

Still Ethan point of view

Ethan:
After I put the grocery's away Gray came down and started cooking when he was doing that I was going to put my new drawing online so if people do not know what to get they can go and have a look once I was done putting it on my website I went to Instagram and also put a picture on it maybe I might print it and put it on the wall but I do not know yet yeah I might do it but I have to ask Grayson if I can use his printer. "Hey Gray can I use your printer pleas."

Grayson:
"Sure you can E but their might not be paper in their so you might want to have a look."

Ethan:
"Ok Gay thanks so when will dinner be done."

Grayson:
"It might be done when you come back but I do not know yet."

Ethan:
"Ok I will be back."

Grayson:
"K bro."

Ethan:
I went into Gray office log on and went on my email after I found my drawing I print in and now it is saying that their is no paper Tray was right so I put some paper in now it is printing I went downstairs and the food was done. "Thanks for letting me use your printer the drawing turn out great."

Grayson:
"Anytime Eth can I please see the drawing?"

Ethan:
"Sure here."

Grayson:
"Wow that is an bro you did a great job."

Ethan:
"Thank Gray."

Grayson:
"Now let eat bro."

Ethan:
"You do not have to tell me twice." We were just eating and talking after dinner Grau made me to the dis which I did.

Grayson:
"Hey Eth can you please bring me my bag?"

Ethan:
"Sure Gray."

Grayson:
"Thanks Eth."

Ethan:
Once I got his bag there was a file that fall down once I pick it up I saw it do you all remember that girl that Gray was talking about well that is her I will give Gray the bag but not her file because I want to know about her too. "Here you go Gray."

Grayson:
"Thanks a hat."

Ethan:
"Whoo why did you call me that for Gray I did noting to you."

Grayson:
"Oh I know but I just feel like calling you that."

Ethan:
"Wow Gray just wow well you better run."

Grayson:
"Ethan I am not going to run plus I have work to do at least my work help people while your work is giving people art on them."

Ethan:
"Wow Gray what ever happened today that made you p off you do not need to put your anger on me I will leave you alone now but just one thing just no matter what happened today you should love what you do no matter what." Once I got out of Gray room I went to my sat on my bed and I am about to read her file.

File number: 714671

Patient name: Rocky

Patient middle name: Ringman

Patient last name: El Lee

Where is patient living in: Adopted crent

Name of the adopted crest: Rayshine kids adopted centre

What happened to her parents: both went to prison and died

Why do her parents went to prison for: because they were harassing her so then end up in jail

Who was looking after her: someone that they do not who he was

How did she end up in the adopted centre: she call the ambulance because someone died who was looking after her the ambulance lady saw her by herself so they took her to the adopted centre 

Height: 5 foot 7 inches

Weight: 0.01 kilograms

What we talk about today: she would not talk to me about when she eat when I ask her a question after she ask me a question I answered it a bit once I told her again she answered it I do understand that she does not want to do therapy but I hope that she will trust me more to tell me the rest about her past

What the plan is from now on: that we will talk a bit about myself before we will talk about herself and we will also ask each other's questions that we will both have to answer

What did she say when Mr Dolan ask her a question: that he have not eaten in 13 years that is all we got from her before time was up

Ethan:
Wow that is a long time for her not to eat why is she not eating why would she not tell Grayson about this all he want to do is help her that I do not know maybe once I will see that when I will adopt her let hope she will be happy if I do adopt her let hope so.

Grayson:
"Hey Eth have you seen my client file?"

Ethan:
"No which one are you talking about?"

Grayson:
"About that girl who I call you about."

Ethan:
"No not really Gray why do you need it?"

Grayson:
"Of course I need E I have to see is everything there before I have to give it back to work."

Ethan:
"Sorry Gray but I do not have it maybe have a look where you put your bag before."

Grayson:
"Sure I will go and have a look thanks bro."

Ethan:
"Anytime Gay." Once I was done talking to Gray I put her file back but took a picture of her so I remember how she look like so when I see her I can adopt her I really hope I can find her.

Gray:
"Hey E can you come down here please?"

Eyhan:
"Yeah I am coming just once second please." I walk downstairs and I saw Gray waiting for me oh no this is not good. "Yes Gray what can I do for you."

Grayson:
"Oh noting bro I am just still looking and guess what I thought Eth."

Ethan:
"What did you thought bro."

Grayson:
"Why don't you have a guess."

Ethan:
"I really don't know bro why don't you tell me."

Grayson:
"Maybe because I will do something to you."

Ethan:
"Gray bro just tell me."

Grayson:
"Ethan did you not take her file without asking me?"

Ethan:
"No I did not Gray why would you say that for are you still mad that she will not tell you anything."

Grayson:
"Well."

Ethan:
"Gray?"

Grayson:
"Maybe."

Ethan:
"Grayson tell me you know I want to know and I will not stop in till you tell me."