🥀50

Back in LA

Rocky:
Now we are back in LA I wish I was back India why you ask because my life here is not good and I don't want to life here but I have to and yeah anyway, we just got our bags and now we are waiting for someone to bring James car, just when they bring James car we got in the car, we just went to his mum house once we got to her house, we got out of the car and we knock on the door.

Miss Jan:
"Come in come in."

Rocky:
We got in dam I forgot how a her house was, I have not been here in a long time.

Miss Jan:
"So did she say yes."

Rocky:
"I said yes."

Miss Jan:
"No way."

Rocky:
"Yes way."

Miss Jan:
"Let me see the ring."

Rocky:
"I really want to know who pick the ring I know James have good taste but not this good."

James:
"Actually babe I did pick it."

Rocky and Miss Jan:
"Wait you actually did pick it?"

James:
"Yes I did dam why did the both of you said that at the sometime?"

Rocky:
"Yeah because we can't believe it."

James:
"Why can't you guys believe it for?"

Rocky:
"Because you are a guy and guys sometime have good taste and some guys don't have a good taste."

James:
"Wow and really don't you love the ring?"

Rocky:
"Oh can you stop I love the ring and I love you so much thank you for being there for me and helping me with the worse time of my life and the best time of my life."

James:
"Anytime Rocky I love you and I will always been there for you no matter what is happing in your life and I don't care what is happing to you."

Rocky:
"Thank you so much what did I do to deserve you I don't deserve you?"

James:
"Hey don't say that you do deserve me and I do deserve you."

Rocky:
"So did you know that James was going to propose to me."

Miss Jan:
"Oh yeah I did and I help him plan everything."

Rocky:
"So who known that I wanted to be propose with a lion next to me because I told no one?"

James:
"Tiago he told me before he died."

Rocky:
"He what?"

James:
"Babe hey look at me look into my eyes breathe babe breathe listen to my voice don't listen to anything else coping my breathing Rocky.. yes Rocky just like that beep breathe.. all better now?"

Rocky:
"Yeah I am better now thank you."

James:
"Anytime."

Miss Jan:
"So how was your guys trips."

Rocky:
"It was amazing like you have no idea I love it."

Miss Jan:
"Good that what we all want any of us is to love what we are doing, so tell me everything."