🥀22

Sebastian:
"No buts young lady do you got it."

Rocky:
"No I do not got it old man can you say it again please but a bit louder for me."

Sebastian:
"You did not just talk back to me."

Rocky:
"Oh but I did and why not should I say it infont of you guys just tell me please Sebastian."

Sebastian:
"Because we do not like it going out of you mouth."

Rocky:
"Why is it because I am a girl."

All boys but not James and Sebastian:
"Oh you didn't just say that infont of Sebastian."

Rocky:
"Oh yes I did and what are you guys going to do about it."

Sebastian:
"Hey guys do you mind leaving for a bit while I talk to her please."

Justin:
"Sure are you going to be ok."

Sebastian:
"We will talk about that later man."

Justin:
"Oh yeah sorry."

Sebastian:
"No I am sorry I took my anger out on you."

Justin:
"That is ok."

Rocky:
When they leave I went with them in till.

Sebastian:
"Hold it right there young lady come back here."

Rocky:
"Here I am back now talk."

Sebastian:
"One stop with that attitude of your and two you know it is not because of that."

Rocky:
"Then what is it Sebastian because I do not know what it is so tell me."

Sebastian:
"Fine it is because when you say that you made it sound like we did something wrong and you know since we met you all that we want to do is help you."

Rocky:
"But you can't because I live in a place where people hurt me everyday."

Sebastian:
"Don't you think we know that don't you think it break our heart when we can't do anything ABOUT IT."

Rocky:
"One can you not yell because people think that you are yelling for no reason and two I know that you can't do noting about it no one can."

Sebastian:
"Yeah but it is hard hearing you say that and every time you go to doctor Leon and he just put your food so you do not die how do you think that we feel about this I hate it."

Rocky:
"Come with me." We went to the dressing room for fighters who want to fight anyways. "Ok now you can yell."

Sebastian:
"Finally HOW DO YOU WE FEEL ABOUT ALL OF THIS."

Rocky:
"YOU KNOW I DIDN'T KNOW THAT YOU GUYS FELL LIKE THAT BECAUSE NONE OF YOU TELL ME ANYTHING ANYMORE."

Sebastian:
"BECAUSE ALL WE WANT TO DO IS KEEP YOU SAVE."

Rocky:
"Then if you guys want to keep me save then you should have someone."

Sebastian:
"Because if we do that then you and James can not date are you dumb do you not understand that."

Rocky:
"Well it is kind of hard to know what I was doing half of the time."

Sebastian:
"Hey I am sorry."

Rocky:
"Don't be it is ok I get it."

Sebastian:
"What do you get?"

Rocky:
"That no one want me but you know what I do not want anyone anyways."

Sebastian:
"Don't say that."

Rocky:
"If you just let me finish I was also going to say before you stop me was all I need are my best friend like my brothers and my boyfriend what else can I ask for Sebastian."