🥀44

Rocky:
"I was fostered my therapist brother."

James:
"Wait what."

Rocky:
"Yeah."

James:
"Ok and the second thing is?"

Rocky:
"That we are going to his tattoo place if you still want to get the tattoos?"

James:
"Of course I do today we are gallant around Tiago Michaten El Lee he born on 1991 and he died in 2012 this was a hard time for everyone but especially his sister who is with us today, Rocky Heart Vella Time El Lee she is still with us to this day she was born on 2006 and I will always love her up to now and I still do."

Rocky:
"Aww I love you."

James:
"And I love you too." We both kiss I feel happy for this girl and sad for her why you ask because she has have a hard time with these things but I know that this is life and it might get better as it goes I hope so.

Tiago:
"Aww but don't let me see you guys kissing again."

Rocky:
"Shh you the one who got us together in the first place so who fault is that umm?"

Tiago:
"Mine."

James:
"Do you want to talk about how we first met?"

Rocky:
"Sure I do not mind."

James:
"So who side do you want to talk about first."

Rocky:
"May we please do mine please."

James:
"Of course babe go ahead."

Rocky:
"Yay thank you, so I was walking with my friends when I saw you I have like you since I first saw you but every time I look at you I say no he is not interested in me so I just walk away, after school I walk to my brother car once I got in I saw you going to I think it was your mum car, anyways he ask me what am I looking at and I said noting but he did not believe so, he did the look saying tell me so I told him about you then that when we went home I saw you mum car and he told me that we have a new neighbour, which was you I was so freaking out, so he said for me to go inside and I did a couple of seconds later you come in and I am like what."

James:
"Wow babe do you want me to tell you my side now."

Rocky:
"Yes please I want to hear what happened when he came to your house?"

James:
"That is what I am going to start with anyways."

Rocky:
"K."

James:
"So I heard a knock on the door and I didn't want to open it in till my mum ask me to do I went to the door and I saw a guy standing there he ask me if my name is James, I said yes, he ask if I can come over to meet you because you don't have anyone to hangout with and he was wondering if I can do it."

Rocky:
"Sorry but I am going to stop you for a minute did he really say that I had no one to hangout with?"

James:
"Yeah he did why?"

Rocky:
"I didn't want to tell you this but it was true."

James:
"What do you mean?"

Rocky:
"We'll do you remember when I tell you that I was hanging out with my friends yeah that was never true I was bullied for a long time and he was the only one who know so he told you my biggest secret."

James:
"Why didn't you tell anyone for Rocky just why?"

Rocky:
"Because I was already bullied I didn't want to get more bullied James what did you wanted me to do ha?"