🥀33

Little boy:
"How did you know know."

Rocky:
"From your face now quickly eat the snacks before she get here."

Little boy:
"On it." We ate man this feels so good right now why did I think that this old lady was lying to me in the fist place I do not even know but I am happy that she was not lying to us.

Rocky point of view

Rocky:
I know that I should not give little kids snacks but I needed to do it and off they go.

Nurse Live:
"Hey come back here what are making all of you go this cray.. oh no you gave you all snacks."

Little boy 3
"We don't know we just found it."

Rocky:
That a really good thing that they did not say it is from me.

Nurse Live:
"Well no more snacks did you guys eat them all."

Kids:
"Yes."

Kids:
"Ahh."

Rocky:
Now they are tuning everything and nurse Live is trying to chats them it is so funny I got a video but now it is time to get to work it is like before so I am going to put you guys on Jessica point of view only if she want to.

Jessica:
"Of course I want to now come over here her readers come to me."

Rocky:
"Ok that is just wired but anyways let go."

Jessica point of view

Md Dolan:
"So when your dad left how did you feel?"

Jessica:
"Umm can we talk about something else please."

Mr Dolan:
"Hey remember I am not here to judge you I am here to help you."

Jessica:
"Yeah I know."

Mr Dolan:
"So I am going to ask you again how do you feel when your dad left you do not have to tell me everything but you do have to tell me something so I know."

Jessica:
"I felt mad sad and it hurt me knowing that he was leaving me alone with my brother who done this." Yes I am making it right now I tell him I got hurt is from my brother which is not true but he is believing it so we are going to make it work.

Mr Dolan:
"When your dad left did you do something that you keeps on doing that you keep on telling yourself that you are going to sop doing it."

Jessica:
"Umm." I look at my sleeve so he can believe that I did something which I didn't of course.

Mr Dolan:
"Can you please lyft up your sleeve peace."

Jessica:
"Yeah no."

Mr Dolan:
"Sorry I was not asking you so can you please lyft them up."

Jessica:
"Fine." I lyft them up.

Mr Dolan:
"Did you do this to yourself."

Jessica:
"Yes I did because I am the reason my dad left and my brother is going this to me so I want to die."

Mr Dolan:
"No you do not want to die you are only saying this but I know you do not mean it."