🥀10

She whispers

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Don't make him change his mind."

I whispers

Rocky:
"Why would I do that I love these babies more then you do."

She whispers

Mrs Jake Rayman:n
"Good I hope so."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"I will be in my office if you need anything Mr Jone."

Mr Jone:
"Don't worry I let you know if I do."

Rocky:
"So Mr Jone what do you want to talk about even if I know that their is nothing to talk about."

Mr Jone:
"Actually there is something to talk about."

Rocky:
"Really like what."

Mr Jone:
"Are you ok."

Rocky:
"Yeah I am ok don't worry about it."

Mr Jone:
"Are you sure."

Rocky:
"Yes I am ok why do you ask."

Mr Jone:
"Because I am going to adopt Colette how do you feel about that."

Rocky:
"Well I do not mind as long as you love her and she does have a home then I am ok."

Mr Jone:
"Oh come on please tell me what I can do for you or is there anything I can do for you."

Rocky:
"All that you can do is love her and give her a home then I am happy."

Mr Jone:
"Oh come on there should be more then that so what is it."

Rocky:
"Really that is all there is noting else."

Mr Jone:
"Oh come on please."

Rocky:
"Fine how about this can you ask some of your friends of anyone to adopt all of the babies because I do not want them to grow up here and be mean like the others kids here so can you do that for me."

Mr Jone:
"You know what I can do that."

Rocky:
I went and hug him. "Thank you so much you making these little babies very happy."

Mr Jone:
"Even you."

Rocky:
"Not be mostly the babies."

Mr Jone:
"Sure mostly the babies are you sure I can't do anything else for you."

Rocky:
"No not really I am good."

Mr Jone:
"Well ok if you say so and I know that you have me Colette on purpose."

Rocky:
"Yes I did not I know that you were going to love her."

Mr Jone:
"And you know what you were right i do love her so thank you for letting me adopting her and thank you know what thank you for letting me be her dad."

Rocky:
"Anytime Mr Jone well you better go to the office and adopt her already and I will go and pack her stuff and write you a list of what to get for her."

Mr Jone:
"Again thanks for letting me adopt her."

Rocky:
"Anytime and she is not my daughter she is yours."

Mr Jone:
"Yes she is but you the one who look after her and the others babies you did a good job."

Rocky:
"Well thank you now go and adopt her already."

Mr Jone:
"Ok ok I am going."

Mr Jone point of view

Mr Jone:
I can't believe that I am adopting Colette and it is all thanks to I think her name is Rocky she is so nice I do not get why they do not love her for I feel bad for her but I know that she want me to adopt Colette so I am and I really can't believe that I am going to be a dad I am so happy."

Knock knock

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Rocky if that is you i am going to do something to you that you have no idea you are going to get hurt so bad."

Mr Jone:
"Umm no it is me Mrs Jake Rayman."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Oh I am so sorry I thought that you were Rocky please come on in so did that little b make you change your mind."

Mr Jone:
"Don't worry I did not change my mind may I please have the papers."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Sure you can here is the papers and let me find her file oh and I think I found it yep that is her here you go."

Mr Jone:
"Thank you is that all."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Yep that is all I will be right back let me know if you need me and let me know once you are done."

Mr Jone:
"Ok I will let you know."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Ok I will be right back."

Back to Rocky point of view

Rocky:
Once he left the to the office I look after the babies in till.

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"You little b come out her and meet me in the kitchen."

Rocky:
No oh I know where this is going I went yo the kitchen and I saw her holding a knife what is wrong with her and knifes no idea.

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Come closer I won't hurt you oh right I am going to hurt you NOW COME HERE."

Rocky:
"I went to her and got my face with her hands and cut a bit of my cheek but that did not hurt before."

Mr Jone:
"Mrs Jake Rayman I need your help."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Coming Mr Jone you are so lucky that he is stop me before I did more to you now go and put on a clean shirt and go pack her thing right now."

Rocky:
"Yes Mrs."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Good NOW GO DO I HAVE TO TELl YOU AGAIN."

Rocky:
"No Mrs I am going."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Good."

Rocky:
I know he did not need her help I know that he did this to help me I will thanks him once he came to the babies room to get her I can't believe she is going but I am so happy for her I just wish that was me right now but I am happy for anyone who is getting adopt even if it is not me, I went to the babies room to pack up Colette and write him a list on what to get her maybe I should ask him if he want me to teach him how to change a diaper but if he knows then I am good.

Mr Jone:
"Hey I guess everything is ready for her."

Rocky:
"Yes it is here a her list and the bag do you need me to teach her how to change her diaper."

Mr Jone:
"No I am good thanks."

Rocky:
"Your welcome anyways if your friends do want to adopt a baby let me just tell you that we do not let anyone adopt anyone on a Saturday just saying."