🥀2

Nurse Live point of view

Nurse Live:
As I am walking down to Mr Dolan I can't believe this is happening to a 16 year old girl how can she weight like that once I was done walking I have reach Mr Dolan office can I do this I think I can.

Knock knock

Mr Dolan:
"Come in."

Nurse Live:
"Mr Dolan I know that you are with a client right now but I have to talk to you about your new client if that ok with you."

Mr Dolan:
"Yeah that is ok Benji that was great work today I will see you next Monday and remember keep on trying your best and try not to get mad."

Benji:
"Thank you Mr Dolan and I will try and I will see you on Monday."

Mr Dolan:
"Yes you will see you Benji."

Mr Dolan aka Grayson Dolan point of view

Grayson:
"Have a seat Raven so tell me about her."

Raven aka nurse Live:
"I do not know how to tell you Mr Dolan but all I can tell you is that I feel bad for her she is only 16 how can she weigh like that."

Grayson:
"Ok what do you mean by that Raven."

Raven:
"Well she weight less than a baby here is her height and weight chart so you can see for yourself"

Grayson:
"Why can't you just tell me Raven her weight Raven."

Raven:
"Because I know that you will not believe me unless I saw her chart Mr Dolan."

Grayson:
"Fine pass it if you must."

Raven:
"Here you go."

Grayson:
"Thank you." As I saw it her chart her and I look at her height she is 5 foot 7 inches which was good and now her weight is wow just wow she weight 0.01 kilograms that is less then a baby weight I just don't what to say she better not be joking but we can't joke about this so this might be true.

Raven:
"So now do you believe me."

Grayson:
"Did you made this up really Raven because you know if you did."

Raven:
"Grayson I am going to stop you there do you really think that I will do something like that you know how much I love my job right so why would I do that."

Grayson:
"I know you would not do that I am sorry Raven I just don't how to help her especially with this."

Raven:
"Grayson look at me if you put your mind to in it then you can do this you help people in every way you can is that why because you want to this job in the first place so do your job Grayson and be there for her like you do for your others clients."

Grayson:
"Thank Raven for the information may I please have her file."

Raven:
"Here you go."

Grayson:
"Thank you." Once she left I do not know if I can do so I need to call my mum but she would be at work right now so I just might call Ethan even if he is at work also but I need to talk to someone.