🥀35

Ethan:
"So what kind of tattoo would you like?"

Rocky:
"Well I have different one for you to do if you do not mind doing it at all."

Ethan:
"I do not mind at all."

Rocky:
After Ethan have draw up my tattoos that I told him he show me and I was happy with them then Ethan got everything to stat the tattoos.

Ethan:
"So have you gotten others tattoos before?"

Rocky:
"Yeah I have and I also have gotten pierced."

Ethan
"Wow so are you ready."

Rocky:
"More then ready."

Ethan:
"Ok then which one do you want to do first?"

Rocky:
"I do not mind any you can pick which one you want to do first."

Ethan:
"Ok then let do your spine one first so I need you to lie down for me please."

Rocky:
I did as I told. "So how long have you been doing tattoos for?"

Ethan:
"That is a good question ok I am starting now."

Rocky:
"Ok now answer the question."

Ethan:
"Ok I am hold your hoses I have been doing this for an year now but I have been into art for a long time."

Rocky:
"How have you been doing this for a year and you are already so good."

Ethan:
"Well thank you very much."

Rocky:
"So is it just you and Cooper who works here?"

Ethan:
"Yeah it is pretty much."

Rocky:
"So I was w I really like that tree did you draw that?"

Ethan:
"Yeah I did do you like it?"

Rocky:
"No I do not like it I love it so I was thinking if I can get it as a tattoo can make the tree into a birders tattoo with the tree in it so what do you think."

Ethan:
"That is nice of you thank you but you know that you do not have to do that right."

Rocky:
"Yeah I know but I want to and your welcome by the way."

Ethan:
"And I am done onto your ear but first of you want to see your spine."

Rocky:
"Oh yes please."

Ethan:
"Ok in 3 2 1."

Rocky:
"Wow Ethan that look amazing thank you."

Ethan:
"Anytime ok now let do that ear of your ok so hold your ear down and I will get started."

Rocky:
"So what is the best path of being a tattoo artiste and you know the drawing of my ear tattoo do you mind making it a bit bigger please?"

Ethan:
"No I don not mind and to answer your question it is seeing different type of drawing and designs that I get to do on people it is so amazing but it so hard as well because you have to c as well but I still love what I do."