🥀38

Ethan:
"Shh Jessica I know you will be ok we will work on this together got it."

Jessica:
"K but I am still scared."

Ethan:
"And it is ok to be scared now Cooper."

Jessica:
"Cooping that was not hard."

Cooper:
"Umm Jess I did it as hard as I could."

Jessica:
"Oh no."

Ethan:
"Not panic we will try physical therapy and if that does not work then I am sorry Jess but you might be paralyse."

Cooper:
"Who would do the physical therapy Ethan?"

Ethan:
"I will do it but if I can't then Grayson will do it."

Cooper:
"Ok thanks Ethan."

Ethan:
"Anytime Cooper and Jessica don't worry we will f out what to do."

Jessica:
"I know we will Ethan now go and pick up your daughter."

Ethan:
"Oh I will bye guys."

Cooper and Jessica:
"Bye Ethan."

Ethan:
After they left I clean up and drive to the adoption centre I knock on the door and there a boy who answered the door. "Hey little man do you know where is Mr Jake Rayman."

Little man:
"She is in Rocky room come with me and I will show you where it is."

Ethan:
"Thank you." He took me into Rocky room and open the door when he open the door I show her handing onto the wall as Mrs Jake Rayman burning her with water and stabbing her with a knife everywhere that she burn her I got my phone and took a video of it so I can take it to the bored of adoption once she was done, I run back to the desk so she thinks that I just came even if I didn't.

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Oh Mr Dolan are you here to pick up Rocky."

Ethan:
"Yep I am and I have sign everything here you go."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Thank you and here is everything that you need I will tell her to start packing now."

Ethan:
"Ok thank you." As she went I follow her to make sure that she does not do anything to her and if she does then I will take a other video of it.

Mrs Jake Rayman point of view

Mrs Jake Rayman:
I can't believe he is picking her up now that mean the fun is over great. "You piece of s did I not tell you to clean up this room before I came back there is blood everywhere." I walk over her and slap her then I punch her in the stomach. "That what you deserve you b now clean up."

Piece of s:
"I-I."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"You what b say it."

Piece of s:
"I can't clean up."

Mrs Jake Rayman:
"Oh really well then." I grab her hair and took her to the shower I wait in till the water is burning enough and I chuck her in she is yelling in pain which is the best sound that you can hear from her. "Next time you go out of the adoption centre remember to come back next time." Then I got her out and I got rugby alcohol and a needle I wait for a bit in till the tip was hot enough then put the needle in her ear.