🥀46

That night later Ethan point of view

Ethan:
After Grayson told me that she was sexually abused I was so mad he did ask me about her bruises burns and mark I told me from Mrs Jake Rayman and her parents he got so mad that he went to her room to talk to her, but I don't blame him I am so mad to how didn't I know about her being rape agh why didn't I know I went to her door to hear what is Grayson and her are talking about.

Grayson:
"Rocky why didn't you told me that she done this to you I would have done something when I first met you."

Rocky:
"What did you expect me to tell you Grayson and if I told you would you believe me."

Grayson:
"Well not straight away."

Rocky:
"See now you know why I didn't tell you."

Grayson:
"How did Ethan know about this."

Rocky:
"He saw her doing this to me Grayson do you think that I wanted him to see them?"

Grayson:
"No."

Rocky:
"And I told Ethan he would have not believe me either I am happy that he did watch it but at the same time I wish he didn't watch it."

Grayson:
"Ethan will not treat you any different Rocky."

Rocky:
"I know he haven't done yet it."

Grayson:
"We'll get some sleep Rocky."

Rocky;
"Grayson do you ever think that he will treat me any different?"

Grayson:
"Not at all Rocky."

Rocky:
"I guess you are right."

Grayson:
"Oh I am right night Rocky."

Rocky:
"Night Grayson."

Ethan:
Grayson does have a point I did see her do it I hope tomorrow it will go ok but I do not know we will have to find out and I am happy that I am not treating her any different.

1 week later on a Thursday night

Ethan:
"Grayson Rocky come on we are going to be late."

Grayson and Rocky:
"Hold on Ethan we are coming."

Ethan:
"Well I do not want to be late."

Rocky:
"Grayson is he normally like this."

Grayson:
"No not really I am normally the one who is telling him to hurry up not the other way around."

Rocky:
"Really."

Grayson:
"Yep."

Rocky:
We went to where Ethan is we all put on our shoes and went in the car we went to the adoption centre where the heads are and a judge, me and Ethan sat down and everyone else went to their set.

Person who say all rise:
"All rise we are here today for Ethan Grant Dolan to adopt Rocky Heart Vella Time El Lee do anyone have a say to why he should not adopt her say it now or forever hold it now... no one good now let get this started."