🥀53

The next morning at 3am

Sebastian:
"Rocky wake up Rocky."

Rocky:
"Ok I am awake I know that you were coming at midnight but not at 3am."

Sebastian:
"Yeah I know I am sorry I just wanted you to sleep."

Rocky:
"Thanks you should be telling Ethan this he was not asleep the whole night."

Sebastian:
"He is only worried about you, let him sleep do you want me to carry you?"

Rocky:
"Yes please if you don't mind."

Sebastian:
"Not at all...so I ask doctor Leon if we can use exam room and he said yes.. do you normally look at the needle when he normally put it in?"

Rocky:
"Yes I do."

Sebastian:
"Ok." So we went in exam room I got everything ready and wipe her look for a vain once I find the I told her to open and close her hand after that I put in the needle wait for a couple of seconds then I took the needle out after that I put in I got my things to find out what poison is this.

After 5 minutes later

Sebastian:
"Ok Rocky you have night Ray Rose poison in you so that why you are so weak normally poison like this is not bad but this one is so bad."

Rocky:
"Do you have anything that can help?"

Sebastian:
"I think that I do one second." I find it and put in on her iv I message doctor Leon to tell his nurses not to look after her I will do that for some time in till the morning and I will be staying with her just in case if anything happens. "Ok Rocky let get you to your room."

Rocky:
"Yes please Sebastian can you stay in the bed with me."

Sebastian:
"Sure Rocks I will tell them to bring a bigger bed so we can both sleep on." After they got a bigger bed we both got in and they also got a bigger bed for Ethan so he can sleep properly.

Rocky:
"Ok night Seb."

Sebastian:
"Night Rocks."

At 8am

Sebastian:
I was up ever hour changing her bag and taking her to the bathroom she did have some nightmares but that all. "Rocks wake up."

Rocky:
"Hey."

Sebastian:
"Hi how do you feel?"

Rocky:
"Better still a bit weak but better thanks."

Sebastian:
"Anytime you do need some more so I will put it in for you at school."

Rocky:
"How about class Sebastian we are not in the same class how are you going to do this?"

Sebastian:
"I have already told all of your teachers and mine to bring our work and tell us what to do of if you want to go to class I have to be with you."

Rocky:
"So what did they say?"

Sebastian:
"They still want us to go to class so I have to stay with you so they made this for us."

Rocky:
"A timetable?"

Sebastian:
"Yep look at this."