🥀42

2 days later on a Sunday

Rocky:
I got ready to go to my brother grave I wish that I am not alive right now but I am oh that is just great well there goes nothing I walk almost out of the door when.

Grayson:
"Hey Rocky where are you doing."

Rocky:
"Hey Grayson."

Grayson:
"That is."

Rocky:
"Yeah I know that is Mr Dolan to you yeah I got it, but I don't have time for this I am going to be Kate so bye,"

Mr Dolan:
"Hold it young lady where are you going."

Rocky:
"I told you and Ethan that today I am not going to be here in till the tomorrow morning maybe in the afternoon."

Mr Dolan:
"Oh yeah I forgot but I don't think it is a good idea."

Rocky.
"Well I am going when you like it if not and tell Dolan I will see him tomorrow bye Grayson."

Mr Dolan:
"Wait give Ethan and kiss or something."

Rocky:
"Umm yeah no bye."With that I left before he could say anything I walk to Cooper house.

Knock knock

Cooper:
"Coming... hey I am almost done come in."

Rocky:
"Thanks." I sat on this couch waiting for him to be done how long does this boy take like hurry up man.

Cooper:
"Ok I am done how are you feeling?"

Rocky:
"Like a normal when you loss your brother for 11 years sorry."

Cooper:
"Don't be I know Rocky shh I know that you are sad but why are you not crying."

Rocky:
"I am wearing waterproof mascara so I don't need to cry the whole time."

Cooper:
"Aww Rocky you know that you have people who are their for you."

Rocky:
"Yeah I know don't worry."

Cooper:
"Good now let go."

Rocky:
We did we drove to Jess house got her ready since she is still having a hard time walking yes I did know that people if I did not know that then how did I put that in the story anyways after that we went to the graveyard.

Jessica:
"Are you sure that you are ready to do this."

Rocky:
"Yeah and you know I have to do this even if I do not want to."

Both Copper and Jessica:
"Yeah we do."

Cooper:
"Are you coming with us this time."

Rocky:
"You guys know that I can't I have to wait for Tiago friends to be here so I have to do a other ceremony and you know that."

Both of them:
"Yeah we know sorry."

Jessica:
"Come then let go."

Cooper:
"Jess are you sure that you don't want me to carry you."

Jessica:
"I am sure Cooping and I want to be there for my friend when she need a hug."