🥀43

Rocky:
"So who want to say it."

Roffes:
"I will are you all ok with that."

Everyone:
"Yeah we are."

Roffes:
"Today we are gallant around Tiago Michaten El Lee he born on 1991 and he died in 2012 this was a hard time for everyone but especially his sister who is with us today."

Oliver:
"Rocky Heart Vella Time El Lee she is still with us to this day she was born on 2006 and she love her brother very much and she is here with us today, we will always take care of her no matter what."

Leon:
"Now who want to talk about Tiago."

Everyone:
"I do."

Leon:
"I remember when I met you Rocky but you were sleep when this happened, so your brother was helping me move in to my new house remember how I was your neighbour?"

Rocky
"Yeah I remembered that."

Leno:
"Anyways as we were packing he ask me if I can look after his sister for him when he goes and get some groceries and I said yes, he said that you were sleeping in your room, so once we were done I follow him to your house he saw me your room and you look so cute when you were sleeping."

Rocky:
"Well thank you very much."

Leon:
"Anytime sweet girl."

Rocky:
"Ok who next."

Oliver:
"I am, Rocky you might know this but your brother needed help with math so I help him with it I thought that he was going to hit be but he didn't he actually save me from them so thank you Tiago I never got to thank you."

Tiago:
"Anytime."

Oliver:
"Did you hear that?"

Boys:
"No."

Rocky:
"Let me guess you heard his voice didn't you?"

Oliver:
"Yeah I did."

Roffes:
"Anyways it is my turn before you were born he was so excited that he was having a new baby sister so he could put his parents in jail once you were born he love you that much so he left with you and went to the doctor and he tell his doctor that was finally the time that they went to jail, the doctor did not want your brother to look after you and grow up to fast, but he did he did all of this for you I am so sorry that I blame you for his death I am so sorry."

Rocky:
"Don't be I know that you were having a hard time like we were and still are I am just happy you finally noticed it."

Roffes:
"Yeah I did."

Rocky:
"But can I ask when did you notice it?"

Roffes:
"Yesterday I noticed I through that I was the only one who was going through a hard time but then I notice that I am not his sister and you are going through more of a harder time then any of us."

Rocky:
"I was and only when his death adversary comes then it does get hard."

Roffes:
"Well I guess this is true ha."

Rocky:
"Yeah..umm ok remember when he die, I had no one at the time and I stay in the hospital they did not give me time to process everything before they hold me down and took me to a adoption centre they did not talk to me the whole time their and I was tried up I could not talk or noting and Roffes I wanted to see you when I was done but they would not let me at all, I wanted you to adopt me but now I am a foster child to this one man, after years of pain after what that lady did to me."

Roffes:
"Wait you wanted me to adopt you why?"

Rocky:
"Because Tiago trusted you out of anyone he know that you will take good care of me sorry guys."