ix

| WORD COUNT: 1.9K

You grasped the handle to the door before you pushed it open. The man looked up and looked you in the eyes. You saw his facial expression change to a confused one as he sat up in his seat. "What's wrong Ji Ah?" He asked. "U-Uhm.." You looked down at your feet. "Spit it out." He said.

You bit your lower lip before looking back up at him. "Can I go back out to town to get some stuff?" You finally managed to get out. "Stuff? Like what? I thought San has bought basically everything you, him, and Seonghwa need for about a week." He asked as he placed the feather he had in his hand down before crossing his arms. "Well, y-you see..I kinda need to get some other things such as more cloth for the things I'm currently working on." You said.

He tilted his head to the side. "And what exactly are you working on?" You looked away. "It's for everyone on the ship, if that is alright with you, sir." His face scrunched up. "Sir?" He repeated. You looked at him with wide eyes. "O-Oh..if I can't call you that yet, then tha-" He had cut you off as he waved his hand in the air. "No no no, it's not that, it's just since that you're apart of the crew now, you should call me captain, but I prefer my real name, Hongjoong." He reassured you. You raised your eyebrow. "So, you wasn't kidding about me becoming a crew member?" He laughed at your question. "Oh god no, if I were lying, the Goddess of Dishonesty will get me." He stood up and placed his hands in his pockets as he walked over to you.

"Wait, weren't Gods and Goddesses killed off years ago?" You asked. He gave you a small smile as he nodded his head. "That's what most people think, but I think some got away and are living as normal people." He said. "Do you think that?" He asked, his single light blue eye began to shimmer a little. "I mean, I've heard tales and stuff, but until I see one then yeah." You shrugged your shoulders. He huffed out a laugh as he nodded his head. "I can accept that." He said as he turned around and walked to his desk.

"Anyways, why do you need to make things for the crew?" He asked. "Just because." You simply said. "The only way that I'm going to let you go out is that you go with two more members of the crew." He said as he looked out of his window into the ocean. You sighed as you nodded your head. "Sure thing, captain." You said. His body stiffened as he turned around to you. "Call me Hongjoong!" He said. You chuckled before you waved bye to him as you exited the cabin.

You furrowed your eyebrows. Ask two of the crew mates to go with me? You looked around until you spotted San heading back into the sickbay. You hastily made your way to him as you rushed towards his room which he already entered. "San!" You yelled, startling him a little bit. "AH, BLOODY HELL! Ji Ah! Next time knock instead of running in here!" He screamed as he turned around to you as he had some things in his hands.

"Sorry, I just wanted to ask if you can come back to town with me." You said quickly. "Back to town? Why do you want to go back to town?" He asked as he set the things down onto his desk before walking to the other side of the room. "Oh, well, I kinda need more cloth for the thing I'm sewing." You said making him look at you surprised. "You need more!? I got you quite a lot Ji Ah! What are you making!?" He asked as he raised his voice. You flinched at his tone.

He sighed. "Sorry, I'm working on something that Wooyoung asked me to make for him, he's quite a handful." He said. You furrowed your eyebrows. "So, you're busy?" You asked. He nodded his head as he looked back at his desk as he flipped through his book. "I swear, if this boy keeps asking for me to make this crap, I'm just going to have to teach him so he can make it for himself." He mumbled. You sighed as you exited his room back out to the main deck.

"What about Seonghwa!" You said as you were about to walk to the galley. "Oh, he said he was going to cook lunch early, he's most likely busy." You sighed as you closed the door behind you as you made your way to the supply hold. "Watch out!" You heard some yell from above you. You finally gazed ahead as you saw something head towards you. You gasp before someone pulls you aside. You grabbed tightly around their torso as you both fell to the ground. "Ow~ What the hell was that?" You said as you sat up, rubbing your back.