xxxiv

| WORD COUNT: 1.4K

"Really!?" You gasped as your eyes flicker from him then back to the building in front of you. "Yeah, I was thinking if she could probably see into your past or something, see who you really are," He explained as he looked over at you. "Don't you think that's a bit sceptical, hyung?" You heard Changbin say as you looked over at him who was crossing his arms.

"You don't know her like I do, came across her the last time we were here," Yeosang smiled. "Now come on, I want to learn more about you, Ji Ah." He said and grabbed your hand as he practically pulled you inside, followed by Changbin who was hesitant but soon followed behind.

You pinched your nose as the place was filled with odours. "Yeosang, it really smells in here," You said as you almost gagged. "I know, I know, but it's for the best." He reassured you. You felt shivers run down your spine as you held tightly on Yeosang's sleeve.

You could hear the whispers of the undead and sounds of small little creatures or animals. "Yeosang, it's so good to see you again," Someone said as they came out of nowhere, making you yelp and back up. "Ah, and you brought friends," She said as she looked at you and Changbin. "Come, come," She said as she began to walk further into the place.

You all began to follow her as she led you all to a table with two seats on either side of it. "What brings you back, Yeosang?" She asked as she sat down in one of the seats as she crossed her legs and clasped her hands together before placing them on the table. "Well, one of my friends here," He started as he pulled you to stand in front of him.

You avoided her gaze on you as you looked at everything else than her. The interior matches exactly how you would think it would look just by looking at the outside of the building. "Ah, to figure out her past?" She asked. You snapped your head to her as your eyes widened.

"H-How did you-" Your words were cut off by Yeosang. "I told you, she's a fortune teller. Now trust me, sit down." He said, reassuringly as he helped sit you down in the other stool in front of her.

"What may be your name, missy?" She asked. "Lee J-Ji Ah," You responded as she nodded her head before standing up swiftly and going to grab something. You could hear cages hit each other as she moved behind them, grabbing something before making her way back to you.

"Lee Ji Ah, it's a pleasure of mine to meet you," She said as she settled down in her seat before opening her hand, showing a rat in her hand. You yelped at the sight as you slightly backed away, not wanting to be close to the rodent.

"So, you want to talk about your past because you can no longer remember it, am I correct?" She asked as you simply nodded your head, as your words were caught in your throat. "Hm? That wouldn't be so hard then," She smiled before pulling out a dagger and bringing it down to stab the rat in her hand as it let out a squeal in pain.

You gasped as you covered your mouth from the scene in front of you. You watched as the rodent began to bleed out as she set the dying rodent down on the table. She closed her eyes as she smelled the air of the new dead thing in the room. Your face cringed up as you continued to watch her.

"Give me your hands," She demanded as she held hers out. You looked at them, how rough and dirty they look, a bit hesitant as you looked up at Yeosang. He nodded his head for you to continue. You looked over at Changbin who shrugged his shoulders. You sighed as you closed your eyes before turning back to the lady. You slowly opened your eyes back up and placed your hands in her colder ones.

You gasped as you felt something shock you throughout your whole body. You closed your eyes as you could see vivid colours behind your eyelids as if everything was in fast motion. You felt your head start to throb from the sensation as you began to feel dizzy.

"Ji Ah, if that is truly your name," She started, but it wasn't in korean, once again, it was in some other language you knew. "The hell is she saying?" You could hear Changbin ask Yeosang in a whisper next to you. "I'm not sure, but just be quiet so she can continue and we can get something out of this," You heard Yeosang reply before hearing Changbin sigh.

"You've been following a path without guidance, yet you still think you're going the right way?" She continued as things under your eyelids began to become like a thunderstorm, lightning striking trees, water, etcetera.

"Someone so close to you will hurt you the most very soon, keep a close eye to those around," She paused as she continued to search for anything she can through you before speaking again. "They killed them all. You want your revenge but yet you can't tell who they are," She said as you felt her thumbs rub against the back of your hand as if she felt sorry for you.

"And yet he's still looking for you while everyone gave up a long time ago, no one believes him, not even his own parents," She said. Those hazel eyes flashing in your eyes around pure darkness. "Yet you're still alive you...you..." She stopped before she gasped, making your eyes shoot open as you looked at her with fear.

"You! You greedy wretch!" She yelled as she stood up and reached over the table as she grabbed you by the shirt and began to shake you. "Yah! Let go of her!" Changbin yelled as he tried to rip her hands off of you. "Why have you returned!? You should be dead! Dead with the others you monster! Burn with the flames of Hades himself! Are you here to kill the rest of us!? Wait until he finds you! You will be murdered and the world shall be saved!" She finished. "Bloody hell, you're strong! Let go of her, you hag!" Changbin yelled again. "No! Don't you get it! She'll only use us all for her little game!" She yelled as she looked at you with fear in her eyes.

"She'll make them come for us!" She screamed as she pushed you away, causing you to fall against Changbin and as she backed away and hid. "Get out of here! Never return!" She screamed.

You stood there blankly, not being able to think nor feel anything at the moment. "Ji Ah, Ji Ah? Come on, let's go," Was all you heard. You looked around as you made eye contact with Changbin as he grabbed your hand. You wrapped your fingers around him as he walked you out of the place, Yeosang close behind you both.

You began to breathe heavily as if reality just caught up to you. "I'm so sorry about that, Ji Ah..." You heard Yeosang say as he placed his hand on your shoulder. "If I knew that that would have happened, I wouldn't have brought you here," He said as guilt rushed over him.

You shook your head as you disagreed with the male. "No, no, no. It's not your fault, nobody knew that would have happened, it's all about risk," You chuckled. He snickered before nodding his head. "Yeah, I guess you're right," He chuckled before Changbin came out of nowhere and wrapped his arm around you.

"Then shall we head back to the ship? It's kind of getting late," Changbin suggested. You and Yeosang both agreed as you started heading off. As you walked off you felt as if something was watching you again. You stopped and looked around briefly to search where it was coming from to only see nothing.

"Everything alright?" Changbin asked as he rubbed your back. You nodded your head as you turned back around as you smiled at them both. "Yeah, I'm fine, it's nothing." You lied before you all continued going. You looked over your shoulder one last time before completely brushing off the feeling.

Not even seeing the male watch you leave with his fierce red eyes before disappearing back into the shadows.