xv

| WORD COUNT: 2.1K

You woke up as you were crying. "A monster?! How am I a monster? Why did I say that!?" You screamed out. You stumbled out of your hammock as you felt quite claustrophobic as you had trouble breathing. You walked out of your quarters to go to San and Seonghwa shared one.

You knocked on the door as you heard a come in before you grabbed the handle and turned it as you pushed the door open. "Why are you up so early?" San asked without turning around, he was too busy aiding Wooyoung's cut.

You walked over to him as you looked at the nasty cut just on his left shoulder. "Hyung, are you okay?" You asked without answering San. He nodded before Seonghwa spoke, which was sitting on his bed with some doll that was a black dragon and had green eyes. You smiled at him. Looks like him.

"No you're not, he hasn't even touched you yet and you're already whining like a baby." He said making San snort. Wooyoung frowned. "Shut up Seonghwa!" He said. "That's Seonghwa-hyung to you!" He replied back. Wooyoung huffed before looking at you. "Anyways, why are you up? Did I wake you?" He asked.

You shook your head. "Had a bad dream." You kind of lied. "Was it about the battle from yesterday night?" He asked. You shook your head. "No, something else." He knitted his eyebrows until San placed a cotton ball with some concoction that made Wooyoung scream with such a high pitch making you cover your ears.

San and Seonghwa laughed. "Sorry about that, but you'll get used to it sooner or later." San said, still in the midst of laughing. "And stop acting like a damsel in distress." Seonghwa added. "Anyways, can you hold this down real quick?" The medic said as he pointed at the cotton ball. You hummed as you walked over and placed your finger on the moist synthetic fiber.

You lifted it up a bit and looked at the slight deep cut as Wooyoung looked over at you. "What? Do you want to touch it?" He asked sarcastically. You scoffed before you pushed down the cotton ball as you made him squeal out again from the sting. "I'm just looking." You retorted.

You heard Seonghwa laugh from behind you from your action. "Let her look, no need to get all defensive Woo, it's just a cut." San spoke before he came back with a needle and some sort of thread. Pretty sure those are the liquid threads he told me he and Yeosang made. You glared at Wooyoung before you lifted the cotton off of his shoulder as you looked at it as your face scrunched up. You lift your hand as you went to touch it and graze your fingers across it.

Just as you did you felt a huge pound in your head that made you go light headed and an aching pain surged through your whole body until you looked down at Wooyoung's shoulder. Your fingers were glowing a bit as his once deep cut began to heal. You gasped with the other three men in the room. Before you remove your hand as it fully heals.

You all looked at his nonexistent cut with astonishment before they looked at you. "H-How did you do that?" San was the first to speak. "I-I don't know..." You said. "Woo, how do you feel?" Seonghwa asked. You watched as Wooyoung rolled his shoulder back without wincing or anything. "It doesn't hurt, feels as if nothing happened to it." He said. "Ji Ah, you look pale, are you okay?" Wooyoung said as he looked at you.

"Y-Yeah...just feel light headed after doing that." You said before you stumbled backwards onto Seonghwas' bed. "San, get her something to drink!" Seonghwa said before the young medic stood up and grabbed his mug before handing it towards you. "Here, drink this." He said as you looked in it. "What is it?" You questioned.

"Just drink it, it's just green tea." He said. You huffed before you began to drink some. You removed the mug away from you as you looked at San with a scrunched up face. "Didn't say it was going to be that good at first. It's organic." He said before taking the drink away and placed it back on his desk. "You alright?" Seonghwa said as he rubbed your shoulder. You nod your head.