xxviii

| WORD COUNT: 1K

You sneakily made your way to the sickbay as you saw everyone on the forecastle speaking to each other. You sighed as you opened the door and slowly closed it behind you as you walked to Changbin's body.

"Changbin..?" You mumbled as you pulled up a stool and sat down as you looked at him. "Ji...Ji Ah?" He weakly said. Your head dropped as you tried to hold back your tears that were bound to escape.

"It's me..." You whispered to him. "I'm here to save you." You added as you grabbed his hand and squeezed it. "Y-You can't, San already s-said I won't make i-t." He struggled. You looked down at your intertwined hands. "I know a way but you have to trust me,"

You squeezed his hand a little as you waited for his answer. "Do you trust me?" You asked. He slowly opened his eyes and looked at you. He gave you a weak smile before nodding his head. "Good," You smiled before removing your hand from him.

"Relax." You stated. He closed his eyes again as he waited for you to do whatever you're going to do. "You remember what you told me? That when you're about to die, you see all your best and favourite memories." You asked. He hummed. "Why?" He questioned.

"Just asking." You giggled as you unravelled his bondages and placed your hands on his wounds. "Make sure you take care of yourself, and the others." You started. "And I finished your shirt, it's on my desk folded." You slowly watched as your hands glowed as you felt your body weaken.

"Wh-at are you d-doing, Ji Ah?" He asked. "Saving you." You stated before you felt a nauseating feeling surge through your body. You felt as your life began to drain and go to him. His skin began to go back to the original colour as his eyes began to go back to their original colour as the dark circles underneath them disappeared.

It began to get harder for you to breathe as you gasped out and let out a few coughs but continued to push through. You watched as his wounds closed and mend back together and slowly disappeared, as if he didn't even get shot.

You felt something trickle down your mouth. You didn't care, not anymore. You wanted to make everyone's life easier and this is the best way to go. "Ji Ah!" You heard Changbin yell.

"I-I'm fine..." You mumbled. "I'm n-not do-ne." You weakly said. You kept blacking out but managed to continue and push through to completely get rid of your life source.

You then fell limp as you collapsed onto Changbin. "JI AH!" Changbin yelled again before sitting up and bringing you into his embrace. "Wake up!" He yelled as he shook you as he watched your skin turn pale and your eyes lighten more and more.

"Changbin?" He heard someone at the door. San opened the door slowly as he peeped in. "Is everything alrig-JI AH!" He slammed open the door completely and ran to your side. "What happened!?" He yelled as he looked at your slowly going cold body. "I don't know! She just touched me and my wounds just disappeared!" Changbin told him. San frowned. "You idiot." He mumbled as he was directing it to you.

"You idiot!" He yelled louder. He picked you up and laid you on his bed. "Changbin, give this to her, I need to get something from the captain's cabin!" San said as he handed him some liquid. "Make sure she drinks it," He said before running out.

"San!? What's wrong?" Wooyoung asked as he looked at San who ran into the captain quarters as they were all speaking. "Captain, where is that liquid you have!? I need it." He asked. "San, what happened?" Hongjoong questioned as he reached into his drawer and pulled out a jar with a light blue liquid.

"Ji Ah is on the brink of death, she saved Changbin but in return sacrificed herself." He said before turning and running back to the sickbay. The boys all looked at one another with wide eyes before standing up and running behind San to the sickbay.

They looked over one another as they saw your weak and pale body. "Will she make it?" Wooyoung asked as he bit his nails. San shrugged his shoulders. "I don't know, I've never used this on anyone." San told them as the atmosphere tensed.

Yunho felt his heart drop as he began to silently cry as he felt guilty. He was the one that pushed you to do this because of his words. He was mad, disappointed, sad, happy. You wanted to show how much you care about them all and actually want to make them happy and be useful, but you sacrificed your life.

He covered his mouth so no sobs would escape. He couldn't believe this. He hated not just you, he didn't really hate you honestly, he was just...disappointed. You didn't tell him beforehand. He wouldn't care if you told him before instead of having to figure it out that way. And the last words you heard from you was 'I hate you.'

He fell to the ground as he couldn't keep it in anymore. He yelled and sobbed as the others turned to him and tried to reassure him that everything will be okay even though they don't know themselves if you'll make it.

Jongho stood up and walked over to you as he kneeled down and looked at your face. "Ji Ah...please be okay," He looked down at his hands as he watched a tear fall from his eye and land on the side of his hand.

"You can't leave this soon, you still have a lot of combat to learn," He chuckled. "But you got a lot better, you really have!" He sadly laughed more. He grabbed your hand as he brought it closer to him. "I'm sorry for being so harsh to you, it's just...whenever I get close to someone they would try to kill me. I've lost a lot of people because of that." He said as tears finally trickled down his face.

"I just didn't want to lose you, even if you were a female the whole time," He mumbled before placing his head in his hands as he was crying.

I'm sorry...