xii

| WORD COUNT: 1.9K

It's been almost three days since Mingi had figured out your true identity. You guys had left Draycott two days ago and you got more acquainted with the crew, well, some of them at least.

You were currently in your cabin at night with the navigator as he was showing you a book about memories. "Basically, what you're saying is that if I lose my memories of my childhood, they will return if I meet someone from my childhood or they will come to me naturally after 20 years!?" You raised your voice.

Yeosang flinched at your sudden tone but soon nodded his head. "Pretty much, I wish there was something I could do to help you Ji Ah, honestly." He said as he closed the book that was in front of you both. "Or maybe some concoction that could help you." He said as his lips formed a thin line as he stood up as you followed his action. "But sadly there's not."

You frowned but you soon hummed. Not everything can be fixed with some herbs thrown together to make something and cure someone. We're talking about a human's most needed organ for crying out loud. You can't just drink or eat something and it'll be fixed. Can't even get your skull cut open and it being messed with without the risk of you dying and it not working.

You sighed. "Thanks Yeosang-hyung." You said as he nodded his head. "Hey! You think sometime later on today we can talk more about this? I'm quite interested in hearing more about this and your memories that you can recall." He said as he turned on his heels as he looked down at you.

For a moment you saw a quick gleam flash in his eyes as he looked at you as if you're some type of treasure. "Sure, I wouldn't mind talking about it." You said making him smile brightly at you. You couldn't help but smile back at him as it was too hard to resist.

"Alright then, see ya later then." He said before leaving your cabin as it creaked closed behind him. You sighed. "It didn't say anything about hearing voices," You mumbled. You looked out your small window as you gazed across the dark ocean waves as the moonlight danced along it. It was a beautiful sight, the waves reflecting onto the ship with a bright gleam.

You watched how some of the stars twinkled in the night sky as if they were dancing to their own music as they kept different tempos. You leaned your head against the wall just next to the seal of the window.

You let out another sigh as you got up and made your way to the door of your chambers but you heard a light knock. You opened the door and saw Changbin standing there. "Ji Ah, may I come in for a moment?" He asked. You nodded your head as you moved aside for him to come in as you closed the door. "What's wrong, hyung?" You asked.

He shook his head as he sat down on your hammock and looked at you. "It's nothing bad, it's just captain wants me to talk to you about our enemies and so you'll know who to run from." He said, making you shoot him a confused look. He simply shrugged his shoulders. "I mean, who knows, one of them might be your enemies, and plus he doesn't want you to sit in front of any of the bad guys and they end up kidnapping you, only because you didn't know." He said. "I see..." You said as you made your way towards him.

You sat down on your hammock with him as you both swung back and forth while using your legs. You clasped your hands together as you waited for him to start talking. He let out a breath before turning to look at you. "Slymore, they're one of our most known enemies. Aside from the Royal Navy," He began.

Royal Navy...true allies with A**i**. Run away. Run away while you still can, my lord...

You closed your eyes tightly to get rid of the dizziness. Once it went away you opened your eyes and averted your attention from your fingers clasped tightly with each other to look in his eyes as he continued to speak. "They wear black coats with red shoulder pads as the main colour with a bit of yellow for the accent colour. They had golden buttons so they could button up their jackets. Alright?" He asked to make sure you understood what he was saying.