xvii

| WORD COUNT: 1.8K

"You can't be serious, hyung!" You were sitting in the captain's cabin with Mingi, Yeosang, Changbin, and Wooyoung. Yeosang was bickering with Hongjoong as the other men looked at him wide eyed. You just sat there, confused. They were speaking about going to Roserun Village, or something like that.

You tugged on Changbin's shirt, the one you made for him, to get his attention. He looked down at you with furrowed eyebrows. "What is the Roserun Village?" You asked. "A village that truly despises pirates but specifically hates our guts us with a passion." He replied simply as you heard the anger in the way he speaks. You looked at him surprised as he only nodded before turning back to Hongjoong.

You did the same as you stared down the captain, feeling the tension in the room rise only a few. "Calm down, don't think we're just goin' on in there like we aren't enemies with them. I'm not stupid." The boys murmured to themselves making the young captain scoff.

"I have a plan if we are going to do this. I mean, you want to starve for another week or two until we reach Metali?" He questioned making the boys shut up. You looked at him confused. He turned his gaze to you as he continued to speak. "If we are to survive, we need to go there and stock up before we sneakily depart." He looked back at the others.

Mingi groaned before he crossed his arms and tilted his head. "So, this little plan of yours, are we going to go over it or..." He waited for his older friend to speak. Hongjoong nodded his head. "We need Seonghwa if we want to carry through this." "Why?" Wooyoung spoke up first. "Because he's the least one known to be on ATEEZ." He told.

"What about Ji Ah, he looks like a merchant." Yeosang said. You, Mingi, and Wooyoung stiffened as you looked at one another. "Yeah, but he is just a newbie and is way too young for this big of a role," He looked at you again. "Sorry." He said with a softer tone before he looked at Yeosang. "But that was a good idea."

Yeosang nodded his head as he glanced over at you. "But hyung, what about our sails and jolly roger. Everyone knows them by heart, and having our name 'ATEEZ' written bold on the jolly roger isn't so...blend in." Wooyoung said. "I know, that's why we can use some that we took." He responded calmly.

You felt nervous about this whole plan. You zoned out as they continued to talk about the plan, still trying to figure out why you were here in the first place. Changbin asked you if you wanted to go to one of their meetings and you couldn't turn it down since you had nothing better to do than just sew and make new armour for everyone.

So you just sat there and kept quiet, knowing that they most likely won't want to hear your opinions. You just watched and kept note of things. You got interrupted by your train of thought as you heard your name.

You looked up and saw them all looking at you. "Yes?" You asked. "Did you really make that shirt for Changbin?" Wooyoung questioned. You looked at the Changbin which had a smile on his face. You simply nodded your head before you looked at each one of them.

"I actually have lots more in my cabin, I was planning on giving everyone one when I got the chance to." You shyly said. They looked at you amused. "That's amazing! Can we maybe see them?" Mingi eagerly said. You stood up as you answered with a yes before you made your way to your quarters to grab four more of the armoured shirts.

"Ji Ah?" You heard someone ask. You turned to look to see who that familiar voice belonged to. "Yunho-hyung?" He walked in your room as he sat at your desk. "Is everything alright?" You asked as you stood up with the heavy material in hand. His eyes quickly darted to the shirts and then back up to you.