xxxiii

| WORD COUNT: 1.5K

The sun beamed on the ocean waves as the reflection of the rays beamed onto you. The wind was blowing from east to west as it moved the sails, making the ship you were on go. The currents rise and fall as the only place they know where to go is back down into the abyss of the ocean, hiding whatever lives underneath.

You looked around for anything. You saw that same little girl from that one dream you had. You walked over to her before sitting down and looking over the horizon like what she was doing. "Are you okay?" You both turned around to the voice. It was that little boy, his eyes were blurry. You squint your eyes to see if that helps, but nothing.

"Yeah, I'm fine," She said. "Just still shocked and scared." She added as she looked up at him with a light smile. He sat down next to her as he grabbed her hand into his. "My mum said you could stay with us until she and my dad figure things out." He said.

You nodded your head before looking back at the horizon. "Do you think it'll be okay though?" She said with a slight pain in her voice. "I promise it'll be fine. The town will love you!" He smiled as he grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly. "I don't know what exactly happened, but it doesn't matter now! But what does matter is that you have fun and get comfortable with us!" He smiled.

She looked back at him with a puzzled look. "What do you mean?" "I mean, you wanna play hide and seek with me?!" He asked with a bright smile. She looked down at their hands that were still intertwined. She smiled.

"Sure! I'll count!" She insisted before closing her eyes and counting. "Hey! No fair!" He laughed as he stood up quickly. "No peeking!" He yelled as he ran to find a place to hide.

"Ji Ah! Get up, we're here." You heard someone say. You fluttered your eyes open as you looked up at the person who shook you awake. "Mingi oppa?" You muttered before sitting up and stretching. You turned towards him as his eyes were wide open with furrowed brows "Oppa? You're going to start calling us that?" He asked you.

You nod your head with a shy smile as you close your eyes. He shook his head as he chuckled before handing something to you. "What's this?" You asked before letting out a yawn. "Money, for when you and Yeosang go out together." He said. You nodded your head.

"We finally reached Metali when the sun began to rise. Yeosang said he'll be waiting for you," He said lastly as he turned around to leave. "Hey, Mingi oppa?" You called out for him. He halted in his spot before turning around to you. "Hm?" He responded as he waited for you to speak.

"When do you think we'll visit Ironforge again?" He furrowed his brows as he looked away for a brief moment. "Do you want to go back and live there?" He asked as he felt tense about the question and your answer.

You shook your head. "No, I just want to see my mum again and tell her I'm staying with you all." You said as it brought a smile to Mingi's face. "Well..." He said as looked around briefly. "I'll let you get ready to head out, see ya when you get back, mate." He said as he waved before leaving, closing the door behind him.

You sighed as you looked out the window to see the beautiful village of Metali, only to make you think of yours. I wonder how mum is doing...You thought as you looked away and finally stood up. You put on your shoes and grabbed your necklaces that were on your desk and put them on, tucking them under your shirt. You then turned and picked up your sword.

You walked out of your cabin as you left the sickbay to look for Yeosang who was at the gangplank looking at his book. "Morning Yeosang oppa," You said. Yeosang looked up as he smiled once he saw you. "Morning Ji Ah, slept well?" He asked as he placed his book under his arm.

"Yeah, I slept well." You responded as you stood next to him with a smile. "I'm ready to go," You said. "Well, we have to wait for Changbin now, he said he wanted to join and go for a nice walk." He responded as he stood there looking around the main deck for the male.

You did the same as you looked for him until you noticed him coming from out of the captain's cabin. "Oh! There he is, he's coming!" You turned to tell Yeosang who looked in the direction you were just looking. He smiled once the older battle master reached you both.

"You ready to head out, Changbin?" Yeosang questioned. Changbin nodded his head as he smiled at you and Yeosang. "Ready as I'll ever be," He chuckled. You smiled in return before you three set out to Metali.

"We're going to first head to the library, I want to get some more books," Yeosang said as he looked around for the building. "How are you feeling?" Changbin asked to break the silence. You looked over at him. "I'm fine, how are you feeling? Shouldn't you still be resting after what happened a few days ago?" You asked.

Changbin chuckled before shaking his head. "Not really, you basically healed both wounds completely," He said as he looked forward. "You should be the one resting since you've been out for so long," He chuckled as his eyes briefly looked over at you.

You giggled as you shoved him away playfully with your elbow. "As if," You rolled your eyes making you both chuckle. "We're here," Yeosang's said making you all stop and look at the building. "Let's go inside," He excitedly said as he walked through the doors. You shrugged your shoulders with a laugh before going in afterwards.

You looked around the place as you three decided to split up to cover more ground. As you walked down the aisle and looked around, you couldn't help but have a feeling as if you were being watched. You cautiously looked around as you couldn't see anyone in sight. You furrowed your brows.

You turned back around as you brushed off the feeling before bumping into someone, causing you to fall down. "Ouch!" You yelped. "Oh, I'm sorry sweetheart," The person said. "Let me help you up," He said as he extended his hand for you to take. You took it without hesitation before dusting yourself off.

"I wasn't looking where I was going," He told. You looked up at him as his eyes were a fierce red. You were almost hypnotised by them as if he could swoon you over with just his eyes, but you soon snapped out of the daze when he snickered.

You cleared your throat as you looked away, feeling embarrassed for staring at someone you don't even know. "M-My apologies," He smiled at you before shaking his head. "It's completely fine, it happens a lot actually," He said as he looked somewhere else.

"Well, I should get going, have to take care of some stuff," He said with a smile before waving and exiting the building. You stood there dumbfounded at what happened. "Ji Ah, are you okay?" You heard someone else ask you, a more familiar voice.

You turned around and saw Yeosang. "Oh, y-yeah I'm good, just got distracted by some guy." You said as you scratched the back of your nape. Yeosang's nodded his head as he looked around. "Where's Changbin?" He asked. You furrowed your brows as you also began to look around. "I think I saw him over here," You said as you walked around two isles until you saw Changbin.

You were about to call out for him until you heard him speak. "Yes, I know. Soon," He muttered. You made your way closer to him as you tapped his shoulder. "Changbin oppa? Is everything alright?" You asked. The male jumped as he turned around to you, tucking something in his back pocket.

You looked at him strangely before you told him you were done and about to leave. He nodded his head as you made your way to Yeosang who was paying for the few books he found before you all left.

"Ji Ah, I want to take you somewhere," Yeosang said as he looked down at you. You raised an eyebrow. "Sure, where to?" You asked as he led you somewhere, to a different area. It was more shielded off from the light as it was dark. You held tightly on your sword for security before hitting the back of Yeosang as he stopped.

"Ouch! Why am I so clumsy today?" You groaned before backing away from him as you looked at the building you were in front of. "What is this place?" You asked as you eyed the exterior, it had a lot of run down things as it looked as if it was here for centuries. "This is a friend of mine, she's a fortune teller," He told you, making your eyes widen.