xx

| WORD COUNT: 1.3K

"Land hoy!" Wooyoung yelled from his crows nest before swinging down a rope to the main deck. It's been three days since the decision to go to Roserun Village. The crew managed to change the sails into run down whiter ones and removed the jolly roger somewhere. Wooyoung ran to Hongjoong who was speaking to Seonghwa on the quarterdeck. "It's time hyung." Wooyoung said, gaining the attention of the two oldest. Hongjoong looked back at Seonghwa and patted his back. "You got this. Just stay calm and say what I told you to say." Hongjoong then turned to Wooyoung and looked him in his eyes as if they spoke telepathy.

They left to hide in the storage hold with Mingi, Changbin, Jongho, and Yunho. Seonghwa yelled commands to the crew to get ready for the plan. You came out of your cabin as you made your way to Seonghwa, you did promise that you'll be there with him through the whole thing. "You alright hyung?" You asked as he turned to you. He smiled at you, he seemed way more confident than last night. "I am now since you're here now." He threw his arm around your shoulder.

"I guess it's the adrenaline coursing through my veins now." He chuckled. You smiled as you watched the village ahead come close. "Get ready to dock!" Seonghwa called out as he watched a couple of the crewmates throw over ropes for the busy men on the harbour to catch the lines to tie up to the port so the ship doesn't drift away with the currents. "Weigh the anchor! Furl the sails!" You heard San yell as he walked around the ship, eyeing all the crew to make sure they were doing their job properly.

Finally, the gangplank was lowered to allow the officials to board, armed with bayonets with infantry hangers strapped in their holsters as they stood face to face with the rest of the crew. He has a nice tan to skin making his tone look like a light caramel. His hair a natural black as it fell a little over his eyebrows, his uniform a dark blue colour that was neat and well put together.

His fingers danced on the hilt of his infantry hanger telling he's seen many battles, and been in a few by the long scar just a little under his jawline, and also by the gold paddings on his shoulder showed he was no joke, probably the captain. You felt your heart beat faster.

You and Seonghwa made your way down to the main deck with the rest of the members as they all gathered in one little crowd waiting for the man to speak. "Who's the captain of this ship?" He morley demands sternly as he eyed everyone on the ship. Seonghwa stepped forward as both you and San flanked him.

"I am." He bowed as he placed his hand over his heart in a respectful manner before he stood back up. The male stepped forwards as he looked up at Seonghwa since he was a couple of inches shorter. "What is your name?" He asked as he stared at him. "My name is Muk Sangchol." Seonghwa calmly responded. The official looked at San and you coldy. "And these are?" "This is my quartermaster Jungsu, and boatswain Yejun." He finished as he patted each of your shoulders.

He furrowed his eyebrows before he spoke once again. "My name is Do Kyungsoo, head guard and lieutenant of Balmoral." He spoke as he continued to scan the main deck for anything suspicious onboard. "What is your purpose here at Port Roserun?"

"To make trade, sir." Seonghwa responded, making the lieutenant cross his arms at your older crewmember. "What is there to trade?" He asked a bit coldly. "We have armour and clothing we wish to get rid of that has no use for supplies such as fresh water, and food supplies." Seonghwa explained, sounding a bit ecstatic as to make it believable that we need supplies, even though we honestly need the resources if we were to make it to Metali.

Kyungsoo eyed him up and down before he turned around. "Jongin! He calls as an officer steps forward and salutes before walking up to his lieutenant. "Clear an area for their ship in dock. The rest of you get back to managing your stations!"

You finally breathed calmly as everything went according to plan. "Yes sir!" The soldiers yell in unison before marching down the gangplank in sync back down to the harbour. Kyungsoo gives Seonghwa a cold stare before he states, "For the safety of this village, move your ship to the open dock we assign you to and no one is allowed to leave the ship from the bell that rings at sunset to the bell that rings until sunrise. I hope you have a nice stay here." He turns and looks at you in the eyes once again as he eyes you up and down before leaving down the gangplank, disappearing as he turns into the village.

You all sighed in relief as you simply crouched down as you fanned yourself as you felt cold sweat stream down your temple. You felt boneless and weak like a blob of goo. You looked up at Seonghwa who had his hand over his heart as San rubbed his back. "You did good hyung." San reassured him. Seonghwa thanked him as he looked down at you. "Thanks for staying next to me." He said. You chuckled before you stood up. "I did promise, right?" You said. He nodded.

"Can you go get captain and the others? I need to catch my breath for a bit." He said before he made his way to the galley. You smiled before you went to the metal door that led down to the storage hold. You pulled it open before you walked around a few barrels until you found the six men sitting there, playing cards. "It worked, captain, you guys can come back up. The head guard told us to move to dock nine, and also that we can't leave between the bell at sunset to the bell at sunrise." You informed them all. They looked at you before smiling at your good news. "Thanks Ji Ah." Mingi said as he walked up next to you with a soft gaze.

"We'll go up there after we finish this game of cards, Mingi betted his sword and I want it." Changbin said as he grabbed the quartermaster by the coat and pulled him back down to the floor.

You laughed as you nodded. "I'll tell the others then, make sure to be out by dinner, I'm helping to cook." You responded. "Really, Seonghwa-hyung let you help cook? He doesn't ever have anyone help." Wooyoung said. "No, he lets everyone but you help him. You literally almost burned my ship down!" Hongjoong yelled, making everyone snicker. "At least the final product was still edible unlike that one time you tried to make fish and chips! Like how can someone ruin that!?" Wooyoung wheezed afterwards.

You snuck out quietly as they continued to bicker back and forth. You made it back up to the main deck until you heard whispers.

"Come back to me...you need to show people that you're still alive...please. YOU NEED TO COME BACK!!" He screamed loudly before he crumpled to his knees and sobbed loudly over the ocean that took you away from him.

You grabbed your head from the sudden dizziness as you felt something run down from your nose. You wanted to say his name, but you couldn't, you don't know it, you don't remember it, it's all a big fuzz. It hurts, it was painful this time to hear his screams, his sobs, his wails. You wanted it all to stop, all to end, it pained you to hear your brother cry for you to come back. "Ji Ah...are you okay?" Was the last thing you heard until you felt your body collapse to the deck as everything faded to black.