xxxv

| WORD COUNT: .9K

You three made it back to the ship safely. "Hey! Welcome back you guys, and gal," Wooyoung smiled as he patted your back, the first to welcome you all back. "So how was it?" He asked.

You scratched the back of your nape as you looked up at him. "Well, the library and town are nice," You said. "But..?" He asked as he crossed his arms, already knowing something was off. "B-But..." You paused as you looked at Yeosang and Changbin.

"I took her to the fortune teller and things went....wrong," Yeosang mumbled the last part, making Wooyoung groan. "Yeo, how many times do I have to tell you, it won't always work," Wooyoung emphasised as he glared up at the brown-haired male.

"Well, we don't know what she exactly said, she was speaking in a different tongue," Changbin said as he crossed his arm. "N-No, I could actually understand her completely," You said, making both of the boys look at you confused and in shock. "Really!?" Yeosang asked. You simply nodded your head at the eager male. "Do you think you can come to the captain's quarter and translate it for me?" He asked as he stared at you with an enthusiastic gleam in his eyes.

You shrugged your shoulders. "Lead the way," You said as Yeosang smiled as he grabbed your hand and led you to Hongjoong's cabin.

"Hey, Changbin?" Wooyoung called for the older battle master. "Hm?" He responded as he turned around and looked at Wooyoung.

"We're going to bring Ji Ah to Mr. Hwang, you goin' to come with us?" Wooyoung asked him. "You haven't seen him in about 4 years," Wooyoung added.

Changbin smiled at Wooyoung's words. It's true, Changbin hasn't seen him in a while. This was his hometown, and that's why they're welcomed here. He joined ATEEZ because of Wooyoung. He knew him because of a trip he and his father took a while back to Aria where Wooyoung was born and raised.

Changbin nodded his head. "Don't have to ask me twice if I want to go. Who all is coming along?" He asked before crossing his arms as he waited for the lookout to speak. "Me, captain, Mingi, Ji Ah, and now you," He said. Changbin slowly nodded his head before looking away towards the town. "Alright, I'll be in my quarters when you're ready," Changbin faintly smiled before flickering his eyes back to Wooyoung before walking past him to his cabin.

As he walked across the wooden main deck as it creaked under him with every step he took. Taking out a gold amulet with a red gem in it as he looked around to see if anyone was listening or to follow him before he went into his cabin down below.

"She said, what!?" Yeosang asked again as he sat down in front of you. You translated everything the lady had said earlier. Hongjoong was also there as they both looked at you with confusion. "Okay, let me get this right," Hongjoong said as he ran his fingers through his mullet.

"You're telling me that crazy lady said someone is going to hurt you soon?" He asked as he stood up and looked down at you. You slowly nodded your head. "I guess," You shrugged. "Who could possibly want to hurt you?" Yeosang asked as he was writing in his little notebook.

"Could it be...Yunho? You know how he is about women and what he's done to them." Hongjoong spoke out. "I don't think so..." You nervously said as you met his one blue eye. "We made an agreement that I would prove to him how females aren't the same as those in his past," You finished as you heard Yeosang hum.

"But...revenge? You want revenge on someone you don't remember? How is that...going to help?" Yeosang groaned out as he was more so speaking to himself. "And this 'he' that's still looking for you," Hongjoong spoke as he made his way over to sit down next to you as he pulled up a barrel.

"I don't know, oppa." You mumbled as you placed your elbow on the table in front of you as you placed your head on your hand. "What about all she said about you returning and to kill us all?" Yeosang continues to bombard you with questions. "I said I don't know! I'm just as puzzled as you both are!" You let out a heavy sigh before closing your eyes, getting frustrated and exhausted from trying to figure this mess out.

"I know, the plan is going just as expected, sir. Is he going to be there too?" You heard someone speak, someone so familiar with a blurry vision of him. You closed your eyes tighter to try and get a good look at him.

"I don't think they will know. Pathetic pirates. She'll learn her place in life, sir." He added onto his words. As if you were getting drawn into the scene as his face finally focused in. You gasped as you shot your eyes open and tumbled off of your seat.

"Ji Ah!? What the hell happened?" Hongjoong was the first to come to your side. "I-I saw something..." You spiked with a shaky tone as you looked up at the two men in front of you as they looked at you with concern faces. "What did you see?" Yeosang asked as he crouched down next to you and rubbed your shoulder. You began to think over what you just saw, trying to remember the scene in front of you, his face. As you tried...you spoke.

"I-I don't remember..." You looked at him with fear written in your eyes.