xiii

| WORD COUNT: 1.8K

You stared at the black flags that had a hint of red and yellow on it. You squint your eyes to make sure you're not hallucinating things. You quickly blinked your eyes to make sure. As you realised it was still there, your heart dropped. It was coming right for you guys, you have to do something or you all will die.

You finally got the courage and ran out of the sickbay all the way to the captain's cabin as you barged in. You saw Mingi, Hongjoong, Yunho, and Changbin look at you, shocked by the sudden barging in. "Ji Ah? What's-" You interrupted Changbin. "Slymore! There ship! It's coming right for us from the north!" You yelled, making their eyes widen as they quickly rushed out of the room to the forecastle deck. "Mingi, ring the bells and blow out all the candles!" You heard Hongjoong say as he made his way to the helm as he grabbed ahold of the wheel.

Mingi already left as bells began to ring as you heard quick footsteps on the main deck as you saw the crew members come out from their cabins. You turned around to Changbin which was still there standing next to Yunho. "Hyung! What should I do?" You asked Changbin, watching as his gaze darkened as he looked into the distance. "Hurry and get to the sickbay! If anyone is wounded goes in there, be quick to aid them." He said before he crept down the forecastle stairs onto the main deck.

You watched him leave as you were stuck in place from horror until you felt someone walk up behind you, you felt them bend down as you felt their hot breath against your ear sending shivers down your spine in the cooling night.

"Here, take this." You heard Yunho whisper in your ear as he handed you a musket. It was quite heavy then how it looks but you managed to hold it up. "If anything happens, just shoot whomever barges through the door. If there's no knock that is, that's how you'll know. Alright?" He whispered before he stood up completely. You nod your head as you look up at him.

"Now hurry and make your way to the sickbay before they fire at us." He said as his once soft and calm expression turned into a dark and dangerous one. You let out a deep sigh as you finally moved your legs even though they're shaking across the forecastle deck to the stairs.

You held against the railing as you slowly made your way down to the main deck as you watched the powder-monkeys scatter across the deck making their way to the starboard side of the ship. As you made your way towards the cabin, you suddenly heard a cannon shot as the ship tilted to its left as yells and wood being smashed through were heard around.

You had fallen to the ground from the sudden impact. "Fire!" You had looked up and saw Mingi standing in front of you as suddenly cannons from your side had gone off. The ship rocks to the side from sudden force before the smell of gunpowder fills the air as it filled your lungs making you cough from the unpleasant filling as your eyes begin to water.

You stood up as you struggled as another cannon hit the side of Treasure as screams of injured and wooden planks being snapped and broken was heard. You stumbled over yourself as you continued your way to the sickbay. You struggled to see through the thick white smoke that covered most of the deck. You held your hands out as you tried your best to walk through it and not bump into anyone or anything.

Look out!

You heard something whispered, without questioning, you quickly dived down to the deck. Where you were just standing was completely in abyss now; the wooden deck has a new hole in it as wooden chips lunged in your direction as you quickly covered your face.

They graze across your bare skin and your clothes, leaving small scratches for memories of this moment, but you don't have time to stay there and worry about this, you need to hurry and get to the sickbay and hide.